Cash Australia Review
Cover temporary financial shortfalls with a personal cash advance – up to $2,000 is available.
Maximum loan amount
Within 24 hours
16 days to 12 months
Term of loan
How do Cash Australia loans work?
Start the process by submitting an online application. If you’re a new Cash Australia customer you have to provide bank statements for the last 60 days, and if you’ve taken a Cash Australia advance in the past, you only have to provide bank statements for the last 30 days. If you have online access to your bank account details you can upload an electronic statement during the application process.
After the loan’s approval, Cash Australia sends you cash advance offer via email. Once you accept the offer, Cash Australia deposits the money in your bank account, details of which you provide as part of the application process.
Repayments are debited from your bank account on agreed dates automatically until you pay the loan back completely.
Other cash loans you can apply for.
Whilst we don't compare this loan directly, here are some other loans that are similar.
Features of a loan from Cash Australia
Before you apply for a Cash Australia Cash Advance Loan, it’s a good idea to find out of the features it offers. The following features are on offer:
- Low minimum amount. You can borrow as little as $100 when you apply for a Cash Advance Loan through Cash Australia, and you can borrow in $50 increments any amount up to $2,000, provided you qualify.
- Short loan term. If you get this Cash Advance Loan, you don’t have to worry about extended loan terms given that you have to pay the loan off completely in four weeks.
- Quick approval process. You have to send a copy of the accepted contract via email, along with your direct debit request via fax. Once you do this Cash Australia deposits the funds in your bank account within a few hours or on the following business day.
- Easy repayments. Upon accepting the loan proposal, you have to sign up for direct debits, giving Cash Australia the authority to request for funds from your bank account on agreed dates. This way, you don’t have to remember when to make repayments.
How much it will cost you to get a Personal Cash Advance
As with other loans, these loans attract different fees and charges, and here’s what you can expect to pay during the course of the loan term.
- Establishment fee. This stands at 20% of the amount you borrow.
- Monthly fee. This is 4% of the amount you borrow.
- Default deferred payment fee. $15 towards costs of accommodating consumer requests, and this fee is payable per week.
- Direct debit dishonour fee. $29 charged every time a direct debit repayment is dishonoured.
- Missed payment fee. $29 charged each time you miss a repayment and applied the day after your due date.
- Enforcement expenses. You will have to pay these if your account enters into debt recovery.
How to apply for a Cash Advance Loan from Cash Australia
Applying for a Cash Australia Cash Advance Loan is easy. To apply, you should meet the following eligibility criteria:
- You should reside in South Australia, Victoria, Northern Territory, or Tasmania
- You should have an existing bank or credit union account
- You should earn at least $24,000 per year, and the income should show as an electronic transfer on your bank statement
- You should have an existing email address
- You should be at least 18 years of age
As part of the application process you have to provide different kinds of information, which includes the following:
- Personal and contact details like your name, date of birth and driver's licence number
- Employment details like your employment status, length of employment, payday frequency, and employer’s contact details
- Details about your income, expenses and debts
While Cash Australia’s Loans can work as effective short-term solutions, take into account that you can come by other short terms loans as well, so compare a few before applying.