Get all your printing needs from Cartridges Direct and grab some bargains along the way using these exclusive coupons.
Cartridges Direct is one of Australia's trusted source and the finest brand that supplies genuine cartridges for printers, copier and fax machines. Whether you need a toner cartridge for a laser printer or printer cartridge for inkjet printing, Cartridges Direct will provide you just what you need at a very competitive price. They carry over 10,000 cartridges of different brands in stock at one time and are targeting to have the majority of the fast moving products at all times with the help of their advanced stock tracking system.
Cartridges Direct promo codes and discount vouchers for September 2018
How do I use my Cartridges Direct promo code?
When you order a product from Cartridges Direct, you should enter your promo code before you checkout. It is important to apply a promo code in order to validate the active coupon to the order that you placed.
- Select the item you want to purchase from their wide range of products
- Click "Buy Now" if you are done shopping and proceed to make the payment. OR simply add the product to your wish list by checking the box under the "Buy Now" if you want to continue shopping.
- Once you click "Buy Now", a new box will appear asking you if you want to continue shopping or if you want to go to cart now. It can also be seen in the picture below.
- If you are ready to checkout, click "Go to Cart Now" as shown in the picture above.
- It will take you to your cart where you can proceed with the payment. Before making a payment, you need to enter a promotional code in the bar shown in the picture below.
- Once the code is validated, you are ready to checkout. Click the "Checkout" button to proceed with the payment. You can also choose to pay via PayPal if you have an account.
- And there you go! Your order has been successfully placed with Cartridges Direct.
Pros and cons of Cartridges Direct
- Secure shopping. You can enjoy secure shopping with Cartridges Direct as they have upgraded their website security by adding an SSL EV Security Certificate. This certificate enables the data encryption and is a latest technology in the market.
- Live chat. Cartridges Direct has a live chat service so if you need any help with your printing needs, you can ask a consultant at Cartridges Direct.
- Huge range of cartridges. You're bound to find a cartridge suitable for your printer, with over 2,500 different types of printer cartridges in stock.
- No warranties. Cartridges Direct do not offer any warranties or guarantees on the orders placed by their customers. However, they offer a same day or next day free shipping guarantee on all the orders above $75.
Shipping guide for Cartridges Direct
As a result of introducing advanced stock tracking systems, next day shipping is offered for all the orders of the available items placed before 3 pm AEST Monday to Friday. Cartridges Direct also offer point to point and same day delivery in Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Adelaide and Brisbane.
Preferred freight carrier of Cartridges Direct is Star Track Express. They offer next day service in all the capital cities and major town throughout Australia. To deliver the order to their residential customers, they have also established a partnership with Australia Post to offer more options for delivery.
Free shipping is available for the orders above $75. Once your order is shipped, it is tracked till the time of delivery to ensure the package is delivered safely. No credit card fees or other surcharge, such as delivery or handling fees, is charged for shipping.
However, shipping of printers is not done through express service and may take about 1 to 15 business days to arrive, depending on the location.
Refunds, exchanges and returns for Cartridges Direct
Cartridges Direct offers free returns if the product is faulty or incorrectly supplied. However, they should be notified within seven days after the order of any missing, incorrectly ordered or damaged items.
Return policy for all the printers sold through Cartridges Direct comes under a strict Dead On Arrival (DOA) policy, which means that all the faults should be notified no later than seven days of receipt. The return period of the Cartridges Direct is very short as compared to the return period provided by other companies in the market.
Once the seven day period of DOA policy is lapsed, the manufacturer of the product will be contacted and an authorisation letter is granted to return the item. Printers, which are returned within the DOA period, can be returned at Cartridges Direct expense. But if the period is lapsed, customers will have to bear the expenses.
When the items are returned, Cartridges Direct has a policy to issue store credits so that these items can be reordered through their web page. These store credits are available in the customer account and are also available as an alternative payment method on the payment page.
About Cartridges Direct and its history
Cartridges Direct was established in 2006 and has grown to be the largest cartridge seller in Australia. They provide quality products that offer 100% compatibility at very competitive prices. Service staff of the Cartridges Direct works professionally to deal with all the concerns of the customers and ensure that their queries are resolved.
When you are purchasing a product from Cartridges Direct, you do not have to worry about the delivery of your product. They offer fast delivery of the product at your doorstep within 24 hours. Cartridges Direct has made it convenient for customers to save their cost by offering a cartridge refill service and it is very easy to purchase a refill from them.
What is the range available at Cartridge Direct?
Cartridges Direct is a supplier of a wide range of high quality cartridges of different brands, such as Canon, Panasonic, SHARP, Toshiba, Xerox, Konica Minolta, Kyocera, Lenier, Lexmark, Epson, Brother, Hewlett Packard, OKI, RICOH and Samsung. They are also selling printers of companies, such as Brother, Epson, Canon, Hewlett Packard, Lexmark, Samsung and Kyocera.