Carnival’s 72 Hour Sale: Set sail from $529 per person
Gear up for an epic South Pacific cruise for a fraction of the price.
Got vacation on the brain? Well, we have just the solution. You can save up to 32% in this Carnival Cruises flash sale with sailings starting from just $529 per person.
The best deal we found is for the 9-night New Caledonia cruise from Sydney. Prices start from $949 per person twin share and include stops in Noumea, Lifou and Isle of Pines.
Got some time on your hands? Check out this 12-night South Pacific cruise from Melbourne from $1,374 per person. Along with five stops around tropical New Caledonia, you'll also get six sea days to really relax.
If you're looking for a different way to celebrate Australia Day then we found this 3-night cruise departing Melbourne on 24 January 2020 starting from $574. What could be more Aussie than living it up on board the Carnival Spirit, which features 3 pools, a water park, a comedy club, 11 restaurants and an adults-only retreat for when you really need to get away.
There are seven cruises to choose from in all with sailings between December 2019 and February 2020.
All sailings are available to book until 27 September, unless cabins sell out earlier.
Pull up anchor and treat yourself to a free quote on your Carnival cruise of choice through CruiseAway here.
- UPDATED: What to know about the Tasmanian border reopening
- Klook’s new tour brings a taste of Europe to the Hunter Valley: Here’s our review
- Queensland reopens its borders to NSW: Here’s what you need to know
- Review: What to expect from the Madame Tussauds Sydney TikTok challenge
- $4 million in travel vouchers for South Australians: Are you eligible?