Carnival Wave sale from $400: Up to $800 off, half price deposits and cabin upgrades
Set sail to Asia, the Pacific and around Australia and save up to 55%.
Carnival Cruises has just released its Carnival Wave sale, cutting prices on trips heading to the Pacific, Asia and around Australia. This deal is for discounts up to $800 off per cabin, plus half-price deposits and even some cabin upgrades on select sailings.
There's up to 55% off savings to be had, with the cheapest passage being for a 3-night sampler cruise sailing in and out of Melbourne for $400 per person twin share.
A sampler is a great way to experience ship life and get your sea legs if you’re new to cruising.
Avid cruiser? There are also longer cruises to really enjoy life at sea, like the 19-night Sydney to Singapore on the recently refurbished Carnival Spirit. Departing Sydney on 3 March, it visits Bali, Thailand and Vietnam on the journey.
One of the best deals we found is the Grand Pacific Exposure cruise. At 47% off it'll set you back only $1,050 per person twin share. It departs Sydney on 6 March and sails for 11-nights exploring Vanuatu and New Caledonia.
All cruises include all shipboard main meals (except any specialty restaurants), most on board entertainment and any port and government charges.
These cruise deals are on two Carnival ships:
- Carnival Spirit: The largest water park at sea in Australia, mini-golf course, two-deck fitness centre and jogging track, adults-only retreat and pools and spas.
- Carnival Legend: Pools, spas and a water slide, on board comedy club, fitness centres, kid-free zones and on-board nightclubs.
Here’s an example of what else you can find in the sale departing across Australia:
- The 8-night Fantastic Trip to New Caledonia cruise from $1,150 - This sailing starts in Sydney and includes stops on Isle of Pines, Mare and Noumea.
- The 4-night Hobart Getaway Melbourne Return from $650 - Sail to Hobart on a short and relaxing trip from Melbourne and back.
- 4-night Moreton Island cruise for $649 - Extend the summer sun and head to Queensland from Sydney for some island time.
Cruises are available as soon as 17 February so you can escape on a last-minute adventure or plan ahead and save up to 29% on sailings departing as late as September next year.
Check out all the deals and get detailed itineraries and ship information at Cruise Away.
You can pick up this deal until 26 February, while rooms are available.