Carnival Cruises sale: Reduced deposits, free upgrades and up to $300 OBC
Take to the waves and get up to 47% on your next vacation.
Carnival Cruises has launched the sale of all sales where you can save up to $500 as well as a slew of other offers. Make yourself a cuppa and get comfortable because the deals on this one just keep on going.
There's up to 47% of savings to be had, with the cheapest passage being for the 3-night Weekend Getaway from Sydney sailing in and out of Sydney for $449 per person twin share. If you are new to sailing, a shorter cruise is a great way to get your sea legs.
Already know the ropes? The biggest saving is for the 8-night New Caledonia cruise from $1,000 per person. Departing out of Sydney, you’ll visit Noumea, Mare and Isle Of Pines on the journey.
Or check out the 6-night Melbourne Cup cruise for $1,500 per person. Depart from Sydney and sail to the Melbourne Cup in style with general admission tickets and transfers to the main event included.
Here's a sample of what else you can find in the sale:
- 5-night Tasmania cruise from $749 - Departs from Sydney, this sailing includes stops in Port Arthur and Hobart.
- 8-night Great Barrier Reef cruise from $1,200 - Explore the best of Queensland's coast with four separate stops along the east coast from Sydney.
- 9-night Pristine Pearls of the Pacific cruise for $1,250 - Escape the winter cold and experience some island time with a 24 July departure.
Cruisers are eligible for a cabin upgrade when booking an interior or balcony cabins on selected cruises to the best available cabin within your booked category type.
You can also score up to $300 onboard cabin credit (OBC) in the sale plus pay a reduced deposit of just $99.
Onboard credit works as follows:
- Cruises 5 days or shorter: Up to $100 OBC
- Cruises 6-8 days. Up to $150 OBC for inside/oceanview cabins or $200 OBC for balcony/suite cabins
- Cruises 9+ nights. Up to $200 for inside/oceanview cabins or $300 OBC for balcony/suite cabins
Departures start as soon as 10 June so you can escape on a last-minute adventure or plan ahead and save on sailings well into next year.
Scope out the deals and get detailed itineraries and ship information at CruiseAway.
These prices are only available until 29 June, or once rooms are sold out.