Carnival Cruises is offering free flights from Brisbane and Gold Coast
Fly for free with these four South Pacific sailings.
If you're dreading all of the chaos of the Commonwealth Games that is about to descend on the Gold Coast then feast your eyes on Carnival Cruises' latest promotion.
Get a free return flight to Sydney up to the value of $300 from Brisbane or the Gold Coast when you book select voyages with Carnival Cruises before 7 March.
Even better, you can combined this sale with Carnival's current Free Upgrade Offer so you may be able to double up on your savings.
All cruises in the promotion start and end in Sydney and visit various islands in New Caledonia so it's a great opportunity to visit both spots.
One of the best prices we found is for the 8-night Pacific Islands Cruise from $1,000pp currently at 38% off. This cruise stops in Nouméa, Maré and Isle of Pines in New Caledonia.
March to May is one of the best times to visit Sydney so if you can swing a few extra vacation days then why not hang around and enjoy the scenery?
If you can’t make it until the end of the year then you're in luck because September to mid-November is the best time to cruise New Caledonia to catch the best weather.
The other cruises eligible for this Free Airfare promotion are:
- 8 night Fantastic Trip to New Caledonia from $1,150pp: Travel from Sydney through Isle of Pines, Maré and Nouméa in New Caledonia.
- 9 night Explore Pristine Pearls of the Pacific from $1,049: Cruise from through Isle of Pines, Maré, Lifou and Nouméa.
- 10 Night Pacific Bonanza from $1,749: This extensive cruise stops in Nouméa, Mystery Island, Maré and Lifou.
The Carnival Free Airfare sale is available until 7 March unless sold out prior.
Head to CruiseAway for all the details and to grab your spot.
- $4 million in travel vouchers for South Australians: Are you eligible?
- 10 most popular travel destinations for Australians in 2021
- South Australia reopens border with NSW: What to know before you go
- Queensland reopens its borders to select NSW areas: Here’s what you need to know
- WA travel vouchers: Who qualifies for the $1 million in free travel?