First look at the Cara Delevingne x Nasty Gal collection
Plus, if you keep scrolling you may find a sneaky little 55% off exclusive discount. Thank me later.
Style icon and all-round cool chick, Cara Delevingne has collaborated with affordable UK-retailer, Nasty Gal to create a 40-piece collection that is absolute perfection for the party season. It features oversized blazers and graphic tees plus a whole lot of animal print and leather.
Cara's favourite pieces from the collection include the "jeans with the cut-outs right below the bum and the crop tops", and the "It's the Little Things" crop top. So, now that you know her favourites, here are some of mine.
Yes, yes, yes, I know we're literally heading into summer right now and a leopard fur coat probably isn't the most ideal purchase for this time of year, but IT'S TIMELESS. A leopard fur coat is something that you can literally whip out every single winter and by the time winter rolls around again, this will not be available!
Think ahead of the game, okay?
When and where can you buy it?
So obviously, you're a little like me and you're ready to spend your entire pay cheque on this collection. Don't worry, you're not the only one.
The good news is, I have multiple good news!
- You can shop the entire collection on the Nasty Gal website which ships to Australia.
- The collection is already available on the Nasty Gal website.
- We got you a cheeky discount code too! Head to our Nasty Gal coupon code page to check it out.
Cara Delevingne x Nasty Gal Q&A
What made you want to work with Nasty Gal?
I am so excited to get to join Nasty Gal in this new part of their brand journey. It's such an exciting time to be working with them.
What are your favourite pieces in the collection?
I love the Rip Her to Shreds Wide-Leg Jeans (with the cut-outs right below the bum) and the It's the Little Things crop top.
The collection was shot at Jimi Hendrix's Electric Lady Studio – pretty damn cool. How did it feel shooting at such a prolific place with so much musical history?
I loved shooting at the studio. I was constantly tempted to play some of the instruments laying around.
What is it about the Nasty Gal brand that you feel you relate to?
The Nasty Gal brand has evolved and changed over the years. I'd say I relate to that the most – we all change, we all grow up.
- Best sales of the week: Rebel, Qatar Airways and gorman
- Best sales of the week: General Pants, ASOS and THE ICONIC
- Click Frenzy™ 2019: The best fashion sales you need to shop
- What’s in the Balmain x Puma collection with Cara Delevingne
- boohoo’s new summer collection featuring Elsa Hosk and Romee Strijd