|Carbar||Signing up to Carbar online is free. You can browse the vehicles and pay online to secure your car.|
You can either arrange to pick up your car or have it delivered free within 50 kms from Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane.
You can swap your car or cancel your subscription any time. However, any unused part of your fortnightly payment is non-refundable. So, returning on the last day of the payment cycle is recommended.
|Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane|
- From $142 per week
- The Carbar Loyalty Program lets you earn and apply loyalty credits to your account once you complete your first 12 months. After 24 months, more credits will be applied to lower your weekly subscription.
- Additional fees and charges will apply.
- Australian or international driver's licence.
- Australian Medicare card, Australian passport or an international passport
- Three months of bank statements
- Completed driver declaration
|Carly||You choose your car and pick a subscription plan from Entry, Medium or Large. The minimum subscription period is 30 days.|
You can get up to 2,800 km free each month.
The service can be cancelled at any time by giving 30 days notice in writing.
|NSW, QLD, VIC|
- From $115 per week, depending on model and usage
- Excess kilometres charged from $0.10/km, depending on the plan
- Be between 21 years and 85 years old.
- Have a full Australian driver's licence or a valid international license.
|HelloCars||You can choose your first car and then choose from the Economy, Cruise and Explorer plans.|
You're free to swap cars every 90 days on the Cruise and Explorer plans or can pay $350 each swap at any other time. The minimum subscription period starts from 30 days on the Explorer plan.
You get 175km free per week on the Economy plan or 650km per week on the foundation membership.
|Sydney and interstate (on a case-by-case basis)|
- Economy plan: from $119 per week
- Cruise plan: from $169 per week
- Explorer plan: from $199 per week
- $399 joining fee on some plans
- A refundable security deposit from $500 on all plans
- Excess kilometres charged at a rate of $0.33/km
- Late fees apply for any missed payments
- Early return fee may apply if you return the vehicle before the minimum subscription period
- Be at least 21 years old and not more than 75 years old.
- Hold a valid Australian or equivalent international driver's licence.
- Have no history of licence suspension or cancellations in the last three years.
- Have a good driving history
- Have not made two or more motor insurance claims in the last three years.
|Motopool||Customers can access three different plans: Premium, Value and Starter, which each contain different models, usage limits and delivery system.|
Customers can change cars up to three times per month, with three days' notice, which can then be picked up on the Value or Starter plans, or delivered to you on the Premium plan.
|Broader Brisbane area|
- Starter Plan: from $70/week + car fee
- Value Plan: from $110/week + car fee
- Premium Plan: $150/week + car fee
- A $250 one off joining fee to sign up
- May need a security deposit
- Be at least 21 years old
- Have held a driver's licence for at least the last 12 months
- Have no history of licence suspensions or cancellations in the last five years
- Have not been bankrupt within the last seven years