Bankwest provides a full range of banking and personal finance services, including competitive car loans.
With 211 business locations and over one million retail customers in Australia, Bankwest is a well-known financial service company. Bankwest provides customers with savings and transaction accounts, home loans, insurance, as well as a large list of personal loan options. If you're looking for a car loan, Bankwest provides a competitive secured loan to consider. Find out more about Bankwest's vehicle financing options on this page.
- Secured Car Loan. You can finance a new or used car or motorcycle with this loan and have between and to repay it. The minimum loan amount is and the maximum is a generous . The loan can also be used to refinance an existing car loan, for home improvements or for other expenses such as travel.
Other Bankwest Personal loan products
Can your car be used as security?
For a vehicle to be eligible as a guarantee, it generally needs to:
- Be a motorcycle or car and;
- Have a value of at least $10,000 or;
- Be under seven years old at the time of application.
Ready to apply? How you can submit your application
If you're interested in applying for vehicle finance with Bankwest you can submit your application online. Make sure you meet the eligibility criteria, outlined below, before doing so:
- Over age of 18
- An Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Have a regular permanent income
- Don't have an active personal loan application that's been conditionally approved
If you meet these criteria you can start your application. You'll need the following on hand to complete the application in full:
- Your personal contact information, such as your name, email address and residential address
- If you're new to the bank, two forms of ID
- Financial information such as your income, expenses and assets
Bankwest offers a competitive car financing product that is worth considering, but it's important to compare it with similar offerings before you apply.