Look forward to a fast and convenient loan of up to $5,000 when you need it from Capfin Direct.
If you’re in need of quick finance, you may want to consider a loan from Capfin Direct. You can submit your application online in a few minutes and one of its loan officers will help you through the process. You can apply if you have bad credit or receive Centrelink payments, and loans up to $5,000 are available.
How does borrowing from Capfin Direct work?
You start by submitting your application online – you can apply for up to $5,000. You will be contacted by email or SMS if your application is approved. Once you receive this communication, your funds will be transferred to your bank account by 3pm on the next business day.
You then repay the loan as per your loan schedule and manage it via your online account. You can apply to refinance your loan as long as your account isn’t in arrears and you have sufficient repayment history.
Features of a loan from Capfin Direct
The following benefits come with a loan from Capfin Direct:
- Easy application. Apply conveniently online and submit all of your documents electronically. You can also upload your photo ID on the website or send it by MMS or email.
- Bad credit applicants accepted. A credit check will be conducted, but you can still apply if you have bad credit as long as you’re not currently bankrupt or under a Part 9 Debt Agreement.
- Fast turnaround time. Once approved, you will receive your loan by 3pm on the next business day.
- Range of loan amounts available. The loan is suitable for a range of needs, as you can apply for between $500 and $5,000.
- Online account management. Once you have your loan, you can manage it online using the CapfinDirect online account. Update your details and even view your loan statements.
How much will the loan cost?
Your fees will be outlined in your loan contract, but you’ll be given an estimate before you apply. When you click through to the application form, select how much you want to borrow and choose from the available loan terms. You will then be given an estimate of your repayments. If the repayments are too high for your budget, decrease the loan amount or extend the loan term.
Are Capfin Direct loans safe?
Capfin Direct provides detailed information on its land company on its website. You can find contact information, details of Capfin Direct’s dispute resolution policy and also its credit licence number. Capfin Direct was previously known as Spot Loans.
Ready to apply?
You can start your application conveniently online. First, make sure you meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Over the age of 18
- Earn $450 or more a week into a bank account
- Not currently bankrupt or under a Part 9 Debt Agreement
If you meet these criteria, you can get your application started. Along with your personal and financial details, you’ll need some documents on hand to complete your application. These include:
- Photo ID
- Last 90 days of your bank statements (can be submitted through Credit Sense by providing your bank logins)
- Centrelink statements (if applicable)
Capfin Direct offers a convenient loan when you need it, but as there are other lenders with similar products, make sure to compare your options before you apply.