Look forward to a fast and convenient loan of up to $2,000 when you need it from Capfin Money.
If you’re in need of quick finance, you may want to consider a loan from Capfin Money. You can submit your application online in a few minutes and receive your approved funds by 3pm the next business day. You can apply if you have bad credit or receive Centrelink payments, and loans up to $2,000 are available.
|Product Name||Capfin Short Term Loan|
|Minimum Loan Amount||$500|
|Maximum Loan Amount||$2,000|
|Loan Term||6 to 12 months|
|Costs||20% of loan amount + 4% of loan amount each month|
|Requirements||You must be a permanent resident at least 18 years old earning $500 p/w|
|Available to Centrelink Borrowers?||Yes|
Capfin Money was previously known as Capfin Direct.
How does borrowing from Capfin Money work?
You start by submitting your application online – you can apply for up to $2,000. You will be contacted by email or SMS if your application is approved. Once you receive this communication, your funds will be transferred to your bank account by 3pm on the next business day.
You then repay the loan as per your loan schedule and manage it via your online account. You can apply to refinance your loan as long as your account isn’t in arrears and you have sufficient repayment history.
Features of a loan from Capfin Money
The following benefits come with a loan from Capfin Money:
- Easy application. Apply conveniently online and submit all of your documents electronically. You can also upload your photo ID on the website or send it by MMS or email.
- Bad credit applicants accepted. A credit check will be conducted, but you can still apply if you have bad credit as long as you’re not currently bankrupt or under a Part 9 Debt Agreement.
- Fast turnaround time. Once approved, you will receive your loan by 3pm on the next business day.
- Range of loan amounts available. The loan is suitable for a range of needs, as you can apply for between $500 and $2,000.
- Online account management. Once you have your loan, you can manage it online using the Capfin Money online account. Update your details and even view your loan statements.
How much will the loan cost?
The following fees apply to loans of less than $2,000:
- 20% establishment fee
- 4% monthly fee
Are Capfin Money loans safe?
Capfin Money provides detailed information on its land company on its website. You can find contact information, details of Capfin Money’s dispute resolution policy and also its credit licence number.
Ready to apply?
You can start your application conveniently online. First, make sure you meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Over the age of 18
- Earn $500 or more a week into a bank account
- Not currently bankrupt or under a Part 9 Debt Agreement
If you meet these criteria, you can get your application started. Along with your personal and financial details, you’ll need some documents on hand to complete your application. These include:
- Photo ID
- Last 90 days of your bank statements (can be submitted through Credit Sense by providing your bank logins)
- Centrelink statements (if applicable)
Capfin Money offers a convenient loan when you need it, but as there are other lenders with similar products, make sure to compare your options before you apply.