Capfin Short Term Loan
- Maximum loan amount
- Turnaround time
- Fortnightly repayment
for $1,500 loan
- Term of loan
- 6 to 12 months
Capfin Money offers short-term or payday loans of up to $2,000. Their loan terms are 6 to 12 months, and the applications are online. You’ll receive an email or SMS confirming the approval of your application and the funds will be transferred by 3pm the following business day. This loan allows bad credit applicants to apply and has an online account management system. This loan is expensive and has high fees and charges. You will be charged an establishment fee of 20% and a monthly fee of 4%. Payday loans are not a long-term financial solution and should only be used in case of emergencies.
|Product Name||Capfin Short Term Loan|
|Minimum loan amount||$500|
|Maximum loan amount||$2,000|
|Loan term||6 to 12 months|
|Costs||20% of loan amount + 4% of loan amount each month|
|Requirements||You must be a permanent resident at least 18 years old earning $500 p/w|
|Available to Centrelink Borrowers?||Yes|
⚠️ Capfin Money was previously known as Capfin Direct and is now part of Fair Go Finance.
Are you struggling financially?
If you're struggling financially and would like to speak to someone for free financial advice, information and assistance you can call the Financial Counsellors hotline on 1800 007 007 (open from 9:30am to 4pm, Monday to Friday). If you are suffering financial problems related to the coronavirus pandemic you may be eligible for additional support.
⚠️ Warning about Borrowing
Do you really need a loan today?*
It can be expensive to borrow small amounts of money and borrowing may not solve your money problems.
Check your options before you borrow:
- For information about other options for managing bills and debts, ring 1800 007 007 from anywhere in Australia to talk to a free and independent financial counsellor
- Talk to your electricity, gas, phone or water provider to see if you can work out a payment plan
- If you are on government benefits, ask if you can receive an advance from Centrelink: Phone: 13 17 94
The Government's MoneySmart website shows you how small amount loans work and suggests other options that may help you.
* This statement is an Australian Government requirement under the National Consumer Credit Protection Act 2009.
How does borrowing from Capfin Money work?
These loans are available up to $2,000. Applicants will be contacted by email or SMS if their application is approved. Once someone receives confirmation, their funds will be transferred into their bank account by 3pm on the next business day.
Loan customers then repay the loan as per their loan schedule and manage their repayments via their online account. Customers can apply to refinance their loan as long as their account isn’t in arrears and they have sufficient repayment history.
Features of a loan from Capfin Money
A loan from Capfin Money comes with the following features:
- Straightforward application. Customers can apply online and submit all of their documents electronically. They can also upload their photo ID on the website or send it by MMS or email.
- Bad credit applicants considered. A credit check will be conducted, but customers can still apply if they have bad credit, as long as they're not currently bankrupt or under a Part 9 Debt Agreement.
- Fast turnaround time. Once approved, applicants could receive their loan by 3pm on the next business day.
- Range of loan amounts available. This loan is suitable for a range of needs, as customers can apply for between $500 and $2,000.
- Online account management. Successful loan applicants can manage their loan account online using the Capfin Money online account. They can also update their details and view their loan statements on the platform where needed.
How much will the loan cost?
The following fees apply to loans of less than $2,000:
- 20% establishment fee
- 4% monthly fee
Applications are available online. Prospective applicants should first make sure that they meet the following eligibility criteria. Applicants must:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be over the age of 18
- Earn $500 or more a week into a bank account
- Not currently bankrupt or under a Part 9 Debt Agreement.
The above information will need to be submitted in the form of the applicant's personal and financial details. So customers will need to submit the following documents when submitting their application:
- Photo ID
- Last 90 days of their bank statements (can be submitted through Credit Sense by providing bank logins)
- Centrelink statements (if applicable)
Prospective applicants should always compare loans thoroughly prior to submitting an application in order to ensure that they are applying for the best possible product for their circumstances.
You are about to post a question on finder.com.au:
- Do not enter personal information (eg. surname, phone number, bank details) as your question will be made public
- finder.com.au is a financial comparison and information service, not a bank or product provider
- We cannot provide you with personal advice or recommendations
- Your answer might already be waiting – check previous questions below to see if yours has already been asked
Who will give me 300 loan bad credit
January 20, 2019
Who will give me a short term loan of 200 with bad credit
John Basanes Finder
January 22, 2019
Thank you for reaching out to Finder.
Generally, it would be difficult to get approved for a loan if you have a poor credit score. In most cases, lenders require good to excellent credit. There are quite a few that will accept applications from people with bad credit however this can cost higher interest rates and poorer terms. If you are amenable to this, see our list of bad credit loans. You can apply for up to a $5,000 loan with bad credit history. Please use our table to help you find the lender that suits you. When you are ready, press the ‘Go to site’ button of your preferred lender to apply.
Please ensure that you meet all the eligibility criteria and read through the details of the needed requirements as well as the relevant Product Disclosure Statements/Terms and Conditions when comparing your options before making a decision on whether it is right for you. You can also contact the provider if you have specific questions.
Show more Show less
October 22, 2018
Why need Caveat Loans?
John Basanes Finder
October 22, 2018
Thank you for leaving a question.
Caveat loans have multiple purposes when borrowers take them out. A couple of examples are shown below:
1. Purchasing real estate
2. Other major business purchases
3. Improving cash flow
4. Business development
6. Paying off business debt
Hope this helps!
Show more Show less
September 26, 2016
I cant login thru capfindirect ?
Matt Corke Finder
September 27, 2016
Hi There Cyrus,
You’ve come through to finder.com.au. We’re an online comparison site, and not CapfinDirect.
To deal with any login issues with CapfinDirect, it would be best to get in contact with them directly.
Best of luck!