CanYa comes to Kucoin with 31 ETH and 80,000 CAN giveaway
Yes you can... as of 20:00 UTC +8.
Trading of the new coin will commence on Kucoin at 8pm UTC +8 (10pm Sydney time on Monday, 8 January), at which point the world will find out how much it's worth.
To help the coin find its legs, and spur some more active trading, Kucoin is offering some big rewards for people who deposit and trade the new CanYa (CAN) token.
CAN deposit and trading rewards
People might feel inclined to hang onto their CAN rather than sell, but to help incentivise trading, CanYa and Kucoin are offering sizable rewards to the most sizable traders.
These rewards will be given based on the CAN deposit and trade volume during the promotional period. It runs from 8 January 20:00 UTC +8 (10pm Sydney time) and ends on 12 January 23:59 UTC +8 (2am 13 January Sydney time).
There are different rewards given to the 100 users who deposit the most CAN during the promotional period, and the 50 users with the highest CAN trading volume during the promotional period.
CAN deposit rewards
|Rank||Number of Users||ETH Reward Per User|
CAN trading rewards
|Trading volume rank||Number of rewards||CAN token reward|
How does CAN work?
CanYa CAN is all about being the decentralised currency for freelancing in the age of decentralised peer-to-peer everything. Requests are placed through the app, workers are paid in CAN and along the way everything is done securely through an escrow system.
The ICO distributed 60 million coins, out of 100 million total, while the 80,000 CAN token rewards found here will most likely be coming from the 20 million set aside for the rewards pool.
- Why Ethereum’s London upgrade (EIP-1559) is going to make your ETH a lot more valuable
- Ethereum’s price rallied ahead of EIP-1559, but is a correction on the way?
- PayPal CEO claims Bitcoin has been highly profitable, and plans to expand crypto operations
- Ethereum may hit AU $19k if it is able to maintain its current path, expert suggests
- Bitcoin price analysis: Technical indicators suggest a new bull run is on the way