Cando Car Loans
- Application Fee
- $0 (varies based on loan amount)
- Interest Rate (p.a.)
- From 4.22% (fixed)
- Max Loan Amount
If you're looking for a way to get an affordable car loan, you can consider Cando's convenient financing option. By submitting your application you'll have access to a range of options from over 20 mainstream banks and non-bank lenders. Cando reviews your application and compares rates to match you with an affordable option. Find out more about how the process works, and if it might work for you, in the review below.
|Product Name||Cando Car Loans|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)||4.22%|
|Interest Rate Type||Fixed|
|Min Loan Amount||$1,000|
|Max Loan Amount||$150,000|
Here are some important considerations about a Car Loan from Cando.
Cando is not a lender, but instead gives you access to a range of financing options. When you apply, Cando will review the details of your application and match you with a suitable lender from its panel, including both bank and non-bank lenders. You'll need to request loans of over $1,000 to be eligible to apply.
Features that come with a Cando Car Loans
If you're considering applying for a Cando Car Loans, take a look at the following features and benefits to see if it's the right option for you:
- Access to a range of lenders. There's no need to apply with separate lenders if you want to increase your chances of being approved – by submitting one application with Cando, you will have access to competitive rates at over 20 bank and non-bank lenders.
- Pre-approval. If you haven't found your car yet you can apply for pre-approval. This means you can start you car search knowing how much you have to spend.
- Loan amount and terms. You can apply for loan amounts starting from $1,000, with terms of between 1 year and 7 years.
- Interest rate. Your rate will be determined by the lender you are approved with, and the details you provide in your application.
- Flexible eligibility criteria. You're able to apply for a loan if you have bad credit or if you require a low doc loan. You just need to be employed and over the age of 18.
- Quick application process. Successful applications are usually approved within 24 hours, and the Cando customer service team is available seven days a week.
How you can apply
If you are ready to submit your application with Cando, you can start the process by clicking "Go to site". First, make sure you meet the following eligibility criteria:
- You are over the age of 18
- You are employed
- You can apply if you have bad credit
If you meet these criteria you can move forward with the application. You'll need your personal and financial details to apply online, as well as details of the car you're purchasing. The application process shouldn't take more than 24 hours if you're successful.
Compare car loan providers
You are about to post a question on finder.com.au:
- Do not enter personal information (eg. surname, phone number, bank details) as your question will be made public
- finder.com.au is a financial comparison and information service, not a bank or product provider
- We cannot provide you with personal advice or recommendations
- Your answer might already be waiting – check previous questions below to see if yours has already been asked