Cando Car Loans
Get access to a range of competitive financial solutions with Cando.
If you're looking for a way to get an affordable car loan, you can consider Cando's convenient financing option. By submitting your application you'll have access to a range of options from over 20 mainstream banks and non-bank lenders. Cando reviews your application and compares rates to match you with an affordable option. Find out more about how the process works, and if it might work for you, in the review below.
$150 (varies based on loan amount)
From 6.19% (fixed)
Interest Rate (p.a.)
Comparison Rate (p.a.)
Max Loan Amount
Here are some important considerations about a Car Loan from Cando.
Cando is not a lender, but instead gives you access to a range of financing options. When you apply, Cando will review the details of your application and match you with a suitable lender from its panel, including both bank and non-bank lenders. You'll need to request loans of over $5,000 to be eligible to apply.
Features that come with a Cando Car Loans
If you're considering applying for a Cando Car Loans, take a look at the following features and benefits to see if it's the right option for you:
- Access to a range of lenders. There's no need to apply with separate lenders if you want to increase your chances of being approved – by submitting one application with Cando, you will have access to competitive rates at over 20 bank and non-bank lenders.
- Pre-approval. If you haven't found your car yet you can apply for pre-approval. This means you can start you car search knowing how much you have to spend.
- Loan amount and terms. You can apply for loan amounts starting from $5,000, with terms of between 1 year and 10 years.
- Interest rate. Your rate will be determined by the lender you are approved with, and the details you provide in your application.
- Flexible eligibility criteria. You're able to apply for a loan if you have bad credit or if you require a low doc loan. You just need to be employed and over the age of 18.
- Quick application process. Successful applications are usually approved within 24 hours, and the Cando customer service team is available seven days a week.
How you can apply
If you are ready to submit your application with Cando, you can start the process by clicking "Go to site". First, make sure you meet the following eligibility criteria:
- You are over the age of 18
- You are employed
- You can apply if you have bad credit
If you meet these criteria you can move forward with the application. You'll need your personal and financial details to apply online, as well as details of the car you're purchasing. The application process shouldn't take more than 24 hours if you're successful.
Car Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate of 5.49% p.a.
A low minimum borrowing amount of $2,000 that you can use to purchase a new car or one up to two years old.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 6.99% p.a.
Apply for a loan from $5,000 to finance a new or used car. Flexible repayments and options to finance a classic car.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 5.69% p.a.
Take advantage of a competitive rate, pre-approval and no early repayment fees when you finance a car under two years old.
You'll receive a fixed or variable rate depending on the lender you are approved with
Apply for up to $100,000 and use cash or trade in a vehicle to use as a deposit. Optional balloon payment available.