Canada flights from $899 return with Air China
Get ready to take in the views of Canada, with some eye-opening flight prices to get you ready for arrival. These include flights from Melbourne to Vancouver for $899 return, Sydney to Vancouver for $906 return and Brisbane to Vancouver for $921 return.
These are pretty fantastic prices. You're really doing very well for yourself by finding a trip to Canada under $1,000 return, but finding one under $900 truly qualifies you as a champion bargain-hunter.
You'll be travelling post-Easter and pre-summer on these prices. Specifically, between March and June 2018, which are warm months ripe for adventure and city exploration.
Air China is also a reliably cushy carrier, so you're doing quite well on that front too.
The only downside is that you might have to take a detour via China. But it's not too far out of your way, and with savings like these it's time and money very well spent.
These flights are only available until sold out, and at these prices, that won't be long.
Flights to Canada on Air China:
|From||To||Travel dates||Price (return)||Book|
|Melbourne||Vancouver||16 March - 15 June 2018||$899||Book your flight to Canada|
|Sydney||Vancouver||11 March - 8 June 2018||$906||Book your flight to Canada|
|Brisbane||Vancouver||23 April - 23 June 2018||$921||Book your flight to Canada|
- Cheap travel deals of the week: AirAsia, Qatar Airways, Hotels.com, Princess Cruises
- Stop everything: Jetstar’s doing a flash Return for FREE sale
- Eat, shop and repeat in Hong Kong with Cathay Pacific flights from $558 return
- Fly to the USA on Air New Zealand from $389
- Flight Centre’s travel sale boasts full-service international flights from $499 return
Follow us for all the latest deals and coupon codes