Platinum Call of Duty WWII to score a real-life trophy
Be the first person to platinum this FPS in this month's Platinum Hunters.
This Friday, Call of Duty WWII will transport players back to one of the most devastating and inhumane wars of recent history to duke it out with their pals in local and online multiplayer games or to run it solo in the game's campaign mode. If you're all about the latter, there's a chance you have your eyes on the single-player prize, the trophies.
As part of its Platinum Hunters campaign, PlayStation Australia will be giving away another real-life Platinum Trophy to the first Call of Duty WWII player to achieve platinum.
All you have to do to claim your prize is be the first to post a screenshot of your platinum trophy to Facebook or Twitter, tagging @PlayStationAU, using the #PlusPlatinum Hunters.
Call of Duty WWII is the first Call of Duty game since 2008's World at War and is a step back from the futuristic world of drones, robots, jetpacks and Kit Harington. It's also the first since the original Call of Duty that doesn't feature health regeneration. Instead, players have to rely on teammates and medkits to heal them. That should make getting the platinum interesting.
Looking for the best deals on PlayStation 4 consoles? Check out our comprehensive bargain guide here.
- Old Aussie rivalries live on in upcoming esports league
- Xbox One owners can save big on Titanfall 2, Battlefield 1, Star Wars Battlefront II and more right now
- March’s Games With Gold line-up is super hot
- Secret of Mana Review (PS4): What the hell did you do Square Enix?
- Save up to 70% on Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, The Division and more in Humble Store’s Ubisoft sale