Call of Duty World League open to Australia and New Zealand
The National Circuit comes down under
Australian and New Zealand teams are now able to sign up and compete in the Call of Duty World League National Circuit. This event allows teams to prove who is the best in the region and even qualifies teams for future CWL events. Last year the CWL prize pool was over US$4.2 million, the largest in Call of Duty history.
Players can head on over to mlg.com and sign up for the event if they are in Australia or New Zealand. The CWL Nation Circuit includes other countries such as The United States, Canada, The United Kingdom, Ireland, France, Belgium, Germany, the Netherlands, Spain, Portugal and Italy. Australia and New Zealand are the newest additions, with plans down the line to include Brazil and Mexico.
Registrations are open for the CWL Nation Circuit in Australia and New Zealand until 23 January at 10am AEDT. The National Circuit starts on January 26th.
Find the best price on the latest gamesEvery week, finder compares prices on the latest games from Australia's leading retailers. Clicking the link in the comparison table will take you directly to the item's product page on the retailer's website. Finder receives a small percentage when you purchase a game via finder's price comparison.
Bookmark our guide if you're looking to buy games for the cheapest price in Australia.
You can also sign up to Game Finder's RSS feed for alerts on the latest game price comparisons.
- The Road to the Gfinity Finals: Speaking with the Elite Series draftees
- 56 rising esports stars added to the roster for next week’s Gfinity Elite Series debut
- Four Australian FIFA 18 players will compete for a ticket to the Global Series Playoffs tonight
- Gfinity announces last three clubs participating in the Elite Series
- Australia’s Overwatch Contenders competition starts today