CODumentary, the documentary exploring Call of Duty’s rise to success, is now available
Explore the origins of the world's most popular military shooter.
Announced early last month, the monolithic Call of Duty series is taking centre stage in CODumentary, a feature-length documentary charting the military shooter's rise to becoming the most popular FPS in the world. That documentary goes live today, available for rent and purchase on both Steam and Amazon.
CODumentary explores how developer Infinity Ward managed to steer Call of Duty to success amidst a sea of similar games like Medal of Honor and Brothers in Arms, along with the reasoning behind the pivotal decision to shift to a modern setting with Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare.
Created by UK filmmaker Jonathan Beales, the documentary features interviews with developers like Chance Glasco, Josh Olin and Randy Pitchford.
In other Call of Duty news, Call of Duty: WWII just dropped a new story trailer, hot on the heels of a trailer for its multiplayer headquarters mode.
- Razer Blade 15 and Core X revealed: Everything you need to know
- Perth will be the first to turn when the zombie apocalypse hits
- Where to find the best price on State of Decay 2 in Australia
- Battle Royale: Treyarch says it will “do it best and better than” Fortnite, PUBG
- Rick and Morty Virtual Rick-ality Review: Show Me What You Got (in VR)