Organise your life with Calendars.com's massive selection of unique calendars and grab some savings along the way.
Calendars.com has a massive and unique collection of calendars to suit a huge range of purposes. You can acquire different calendar designs including wall calendars, desk calendars, personalised calendars and plenty more.
Calendars.com prides itself on being one of the world's largest online calendar stores. Its vast collection of calendars is suitable for both home and office use. This online store was first established in 1999 and has since grown to become the most renowned online retailer of calendars in the world.
There is no limit on themes that you can select from for your calendar, from arts and architecture to pets and animals. Custom-made calendar orders are also available.
Calendars.com promo codes and discount vouchers for January 2017
Show code & visit siteNE****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
Show code & visit site25****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
Top picks from Calendars.com
How do I use my Calendars.com promo code?
- Browse through the promo code collection and select one that you wish to use. The promo code will direct you to the Calendars.com homepage and embed your discount.
- Select a category and the calendar you would like to purchase
- Click on the 'Add to Cart' button.
- Once you've finished shopping, Hover your mouse over 'My Cart' at the top of the page and click 'Checkout'.
- Provide your login details to checkout. You can checkout as a new customer.
- Finalise your transaction by providing your shipping and payment information.
- Congratulations! You've successfully ordered from Calendars.com and saved.
Pros and cons of Calendars.com
- Huge range. Calendars.com has the world's largest collection of calendars, so you're sure to find what you're looking for.
- Customisation options. You can personalise your calendar to accurately reflect your tastes and preferences.
- International shipping. Calendars.com offers fast shipping to a range of locations around the world.
- No online chat. There is no online chat option for customers seeking immediate advice and support.
Shipping guide for Calendars.com
Calendars.com has a free shipping policy on orders that cost $15 and above. You will need to allow between two and three business days when purchasing custom calendars as they will need to be printed. Standard shipping delivery times range from five to seven business days after dispatching the order. Items in stock are normally processed in one business day, which means that dispatch could be a day after placing your order.
Express deliveries take between one and two business days after dispatch. Processing orders takes one business day and shipping charges may differ depending on the carrier.
Refunds, exchanges and returns with Calendars.com
Calendars.com has a 30-day returns policy which comes with a money-back guarantee. The company issues prompt refunds on all items that are returned in good condition. The customer will need to accompany the returned item with a Return Merchandise Authorisation form. You can return a calendar without its shrink wrap as long as it is in perfect condition. However, the calendar needs to be returned in its original packaging.
Refunds are reimbursed minus the shipping charges and you will need to give the company two to three weeks to receive and process your returned items. The company encourages customers to ship using the Smart Label service.
About Calendars.com and its history
Calendars.com was established in 1999 and has grown into the world's largest online calendar store. No other store can match the unique and vast collection of calendars available from this store.
Calendars.com is a Calendar Holdings LLC affiliate and it has its headquarters in Austin, Texas. It sells millions of calendars every year to individuals and companies. Besides its unique collection, customers also have the option to customise their calendars. Products are shipped throughout Australia, the US, Canada and other international destinations.