When it comes to Las Vegas, Caesars Palace is as iconic as it gets, but did you know Caesars operates hotels across the US and Canada?
Since it opened in 1966, Caesars has been a Las Vegas landmark. It has held an iconic location on the The Strip and grown with the City of Lights.
Today, the Caesars Group runs a range of hotels across the US and Canada that are all about luxury and having a good time.
Caesars promo codes and sales
Which hotels are part of Caesars Group?
If you fancy a trip to the Jersey Shore, Caesars Atlantic City is a popular choice to stay and play. There are plenty of dining options, including a Gordon Ramsey restaurant, gambling floors and a line-up of entertainment that encompasses stand-up comedy, Broadway musicals and live music.
Just across the river from Detroit lies Windsor, Ontario. Caesars Windsor has been a favourite spot for Canadians and Americans crossing the border since it opened in 1994. Today, it continues to provide quality hotel rooms, and plenty of entertainment and dining options.
Caesars Review | Pros and Cons
- Total Rewards Points. Caesars is a member of the Total Rewards program that allows you to earn rewards on your room rate, dining and shopping. You can turn your rewards into free play at affiliated casinos.
- Various Locations. With three locations in the US and Canada, Caesars has a variety of places for you to visit. All resorts have dining, gaming and accommodation options.
- Additional charges. Some additional services, such as fitness suites, breakfasts or entertainment, may not be included in your room rate. Be sure to check before you book to avoid surprises.
How do I make a booking with Caesars?
- 3isit the Caesars homepage using any of the links provided.
- You’ll see a booking menu on the right of the screen.
- Select your hotel and enter in your travel dates. If you have a coupon, enter it here too.
- Click “Check the best rates” to view your accommodation options.
What forms of payment does Caesars accept?
- American Express
- Diners Club
What is the Caesars cancellation policy?
The cancellation policy varies on your hotel location, room type and the time of your stay. Caesars claims to have a generous cancellation policy, often allowing you to cancel your room up to 24 hours before your stay without penalty.