Save money on cheap flights and travel with these promo codes for one of Australia’s leading travel agency, BYOJet.
BYOJet is an Australian owned and operated online agency that collects flights, hotels and travel deals for inspired trips all over the world. It offers users a price match guarantee on flights, including from low-cost carriers, 24 hour customer service and frequent promotions that allow you to save even more on your next trip away.
BYOJet discounts and deals
|Flights to Thailand from $598 return||
Deal expires 31 May 2017
|Valid on select dates between 16 August to 15 November 2017 with Thai Airways. Sample fare: Perth to Bangkok from $598, Sydney to Bangkok from $660, Perth to Phuket from $594 and more.||
Last verified 19 May 2017
|Fly to Hawaii from $862 return with Fiji Airways||
Deal expires 25 May 2017
|Valid for travel between 13 October to 30 November from Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney. T&C's apply.||
Last verified 11 May 2017
|Make an offer on a hotel to score up to 65% off your stay.||Cash in on unsold rooms by making an offer for a hotel in a certain location and with a certain rating and you could save up to 65% off.||
Last verified 15 Feb 2016
How do I use my BYOJet voucher code?
You will need to have a member account with BYOJet to claim your discount. Membership accounts are free to sign up for, all you need to provide is your name and contact details.
- Create an account or sign in with BYOJet.
- Search for your flights. Note that vouchers may only be applicable for flights to some destinations.
- Select your flight by clicking on the red ‘Select’ tab.
- Select your baggage allowance and click ‘Proceed’.
- Choose any add-ons and click ‘Next’.
- Enter your details exactly as they appear on your passport and click ‘Next’.
- Enter your voucher number and click ‘Click To Validate Voucher’.
- Congratulations! You have successfully used your BYOJet promo code. Enter your payment details to finalise your reservation.
What can I buy from BYOJet?
- Flights: BYOJet collects flights from all major and low-cost carriers worldwide to make it easy to compare and book flights and get the best deal
- Hotels: You can also book your accommodation through BYOJet. Click on the ‘Hotels’ tab at the top of any page to book your hotel - hassle free - and be organised when you arrive to your destination.
- Cars: If you need a rental car on your holiday you can book one through BYOJet with a number of global rental providers including Hertz and Europcar.
- Attractions: If you’re stuck for ideas (or you just want an expert opinion) for things to see and do, you can search and book common attractions by clicking the ‘Attractions’ tab. The team at BYOJet curate recommended lists based on their expertise, or you can browse through attractions reviewed by other travelers who have been there, done that.
- Insurance: Taking out travel insurance is just good sense. If you are not covered for your trip away you can take out a insurance policy through BYOJet and travel with peace of mind.
- Cruises: If you have always thought about taking a cruise– now is the time. Book luxury liners with BYOJet and travel in style around Australia, the Pacific Islands, to New Zealand and more.
BYOJet Review | Pros and Cons
How do I make a booking through BYOJet?
You can make bookings for flights, hotels, rental cars, insurance and activities by using the search form at the top of any BYOJet page. Browse through the search results and follow the prompts to continue through the reservation process. You can also compare different results. Enter your details, payment methods, and confirm. It’s as easy as that.
What forms of payment does BYOJet accept?
- American Express
- Diners Club
How do I pay for my booking using American Express Membership Rewards Points?
American Express customers can convert their rewards points into a voucher that can be used to pay in full or in part for flights with BYOJet.
To claim your voucher login or sign up for a BYOJet membership and fill in the special form for American Express customers. You will need to enter your card details and some contact information.
It will take around 24 business hours for your request to be processed and your voucher to be emailed to you.
What is the BYOJet cancellations, changes and refunds policy?
BYOJet acts as an agent and any cancellation fees and conditions will be dependent on the provider (for example, the hotel or airline). Any change fees and cancellation charges will be clearly stated during the booking process.
Changes to your travel itinerary can be made through BYOJet. Contact customer care if you would like to modify your booking.