Save thousands in real estate agent commissions by listing your own property and selling it through buyMyplace.
If you're selling a property or renting it out, real estate agent fees are a major cost. buyMyplace can help you sell or lease your property by yourself in exchange for a fee that's much smaller than an agent commission.
Here's how it works and how much it costs.
What property services does buyMyplace offer?
buyMyPlace lets you list your property for rent or sale and doesn't charge a real estate agent's commission. This allows you to save money when finding a buyer or tenant for your house.
For a single fee, buyMyplace will list your property on multiple listings sites (including Domain and Realestate.com.au) and help you market and sell your property.
How does it work?
Once you register with buyMyplace you can upload all your property information, including photos and written descriptions. The company then lists your property on the major listing sites.
You pay a single fee for this basic service and the listing remains active until the property sells.
buyMyplace has three packages or levels of service.
This is the entry level option that let's you do the basics by yourself for free.
This is the mid-range option that helps you get a quality, professional listing.
This is the premium option to really maximise your listing's performance.
Property investors looking to rent out their property have two packages to choose from:
- Online only: $149. You can upload your own photographs and get standard listings on property sites, customer help, enquiry notifications and property brochures.
- Professional rental: $449. You get all of the above but with professional photographs plus a corflute for lease sign and one tenancy check.
All prices are subject to change and may not be up-to-date.
buyMyplace company profile
- buyMyplace is based in Australia, operates in all states and is listed on the Australian Stock Exchange.
- The company was established in 2007. It's headquarters are in Melbourne, Victoria.
- buyMyplace has helped sell over $3 billion in property since starting operations.
Selling a property by yourself is a lot of work, even with help from a company like buyMyplace. It could save you thousands in commission fees but you will have to do a lot of work yourself.
An alternative is to find your own real estate agent using an agent comparison service like OpenAgent or Commingle.
With these sites, you can compare real estate agent offers and services and get a better idea of the commission involved. This might cost you more than listing a property on your own but you can still get a better deal.
|Provider||Details||Get in touch|
||Go to siteMore info|
||Enquire nowMore info|
Receive a free property valuation, compare agent commissions and fees and choose the best real estate agent for you with Commingle.
- Save time and money finding the right agent to sell your property.
- Commingle is a free service that can negotiate on your behalf to get the best deal.
- All your details will remain confidential.
Ask an Expert