Your Empire buyer’s agency
These Sydney-based experts can take care of all your property needs.
From home buying and property investment to renovating and property management, Your Empire can help. This specialist property buyer, renovation and management company is headed by Chris Gray, host of Your Property Empire on Sky News Business Channel. The team’s extensive knowledge, network contacts and range of services mean they are fully equipped to provide property buyers with comprehensive assistance and a representative property service.
What services are provided by Your Empire?
Your Empire offers a range of services to property buyers, including:
- Home buying. Whether it’s your first home or you’re upgrading to a larger family home, Your Empire can help you find, negotiate and fund your next property purchase.
- Property investment. Agents can work to find suitable properties that will deliver you the best returns, bid at auctions and negotiate with sellers on your behalf.
- Renovation. If you require renovations to your property, the company can provide a fixed price and work of the highest standards to meet a set deadline.
- Property management. Your investment property can be managed for you, taking care of everything from finding and retaining the right tenants to ensuring the property is well maintained.
Which areas are serviced?
Your Empire can help you buy property in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth. Their head office is in Sydney and their affiliates have offices in Melbourne and Brisbane, which are staffed by specialists who have the same property investment philosophy as Your Empire and are fully licensed with years of local knowledge and experience.
Why choose Your Empire?
Your Empire is a respected property buyer’s agency run by Chris Gray, one of Australia’s leading independent property experts. Features that set Your Empire apart include:
- A wide range of services including buyer’s agents, property management, auction bidding and property renovations.
- An extensive network of contacts which gives the agents access to off-market and before-auction properties.
- Flexibility of services, providing negotiation and auction representation on a limited-fee, as-needed basis.
How much does it cost?
Fees charged by buyer’s agents will vary with the agent and the type and level of service they provide. You should always talk with potential buyer’s agents about their fees before enlisting their services.
Your Empire agents are happy to provide obligation-free advice on how they can help you and what it might cost. You can also gain a better understanding of how buyer’s agent's fees work by reading our full guide.
Where does Your Empire have offices?
Your Empire has offices in the following locations:
Level 14/309 Kent St
Sydney NSW 2000
16 Sandilands St
South Melbourne VIC 3205
912 Stanley St E
East Brisbane QLD 4169
Ask an Expert