Buying, investing or developing? A buyer’s agent from Propertybuyer can help: anywhere in Sydney and across Australia.
Australia’s most awarded buyer’s agency, Propertybuyer, provides a complete service for purchasers, from finding the right property through to negotiating the best price. Propertybuyer also assists property developers, investors and those looking to sub-divide with a range of specialist services in Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne and Australia-wide.
Need a real estate agent? Start comparing your options
|Provider||Details||Get in touch|
||Go to siteMore info|
||Enquire nowMore info|
Receive a free property valuation, compare agent commissions and fees and choose the best real estate agent for you with Commingle.
- Save time and money finding the right agent to sell your property.
- Commingle is a free service that can negotiate on your behalf to get the best deal.
- All your details will remain confidential.
What services are provided by Propertybuyer?
Propertybuyer provides a variety of services to those seeking to buy or sell property including:
- Full search. Undertaking extensive research to match your purchasing criteria with properties for sale, including silent listings.
- Appraisal & negotiation. Establishing the true market value of your chosen property by conducting a detailed analysis, based on local knowledge and access to extensive sales databases.
- Auction bidding. Providing experienced bidding agents to represent you at auction, saving you time and stress and ensuring you don’t pay more than the property is worth.
- Vendor advocacy. Offering vendor advocates to assist you with the sale of your property, providing advice based on extensive market knowledge.
- Development sourcing. Assisting developers to find development sites that will deliver a suitable profit and also help to negotiate the purchase.
- Subdivisions. Using a streamlined system of finding, evaluating and securing profitable subdivision sites for property buyers.
- Positive cashflow property investment. Specialising in sourcing positively-geared property investment opportunities in Sydney, Brisbane and various regional areas around Australia.
Which areas does Propertybuyer service?
Propertybuyer assists clients wishing to purchase residential or commercial property in Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne and other parts of Australia. This buyer’s agency knows the real estate market intimately and has a network of contacts Australia-wide to help clients find the ideal property.
- Eastern Suburbs
- CBD and Inner City
- Inner West
- Northern Beaches
- Lower North Shore
- Upper North Shore
- Northern Suburbs
- Hills District
- Sutherland Shire
- Western Suburbs
- South-West Sydney
- Southern Highlands
- Central Coast
- Newcastle and Hunter Valley
- Regional areas on request
Information about Sydney offices is provided at the bottom of this page, and agents there can help you with enquiries about other cities.
Why choose Propertybuyer?
With more than 25 business awards for excellence, Propertybuyer is currently the most awarded buyer’s agent in Sydney and Australia. Things that set them apart include:
- Professional membership with the Real Estate Institute of NSW (REINSW), the Real Estate Buyers Agents Association of Australia (REBAA) and Property Investment Professionals of Australia (PIPA).
- The expert insights of founder and CEO, Rich Harvey, who makes frequent media appearances and is now the President of the Real Estate Buyer's Agent Association.
- A high level of experience, with a team that includes many ex-real estate agents and more than 2,500 properties purchased between them.
- A commitment to excellence, integrity and teamwork.
- Assistance with the entire buying process from helping you choose the best suburbs and shortlisting properties to negotiating the best price.
- A 24/7 concierge service to answer any questions that might come up.
Some of Propertybuyers' awards
- Finalist – 2017 Award for Buyers’ Agent of the Year – Real Estate Business (REB) Awards
- Finalist – 2017 Award for Industry Thought Leader of the Year – Real Estate Business (REB) Awards
- Finalist – 2017 Buyers’ Agent of the Year – Real Estate Institute of Australia (REIA) National Awards for Excellence
- Winner – 2016 Buyer’s Agent of the Year – Your Investment Property, 2016 Readers Choice Awards
- Winner – 2016 Award for Excellence Buyers’ Agent – Real Estate Institute of NSW (REINSW) Awards for Excellence
How much does it cost?
The fees charged by buyer’s agents vary depending on the agent, so you should always talk about fees before hiring one. Propertybuyer professionals are always available to discuss how they can assist you and what it might cost.
Read more about the typical fees and commissions when using a buyer's agent in our helpful guide.
Where does Propertybuyer have offices?
Specialising in servicing clients in NSW, Propertybuyer has offices all across Sydney. Agents in these offices can assist you with enquiries about properties all across Australia.
Suite 2201, Level 22, Tower Two
Westfield Bondi Junction
101 Grafton Street
Lower & Upper North Shore
101 Miller Street
Inner West/South & CBD
Level 29, Chifley Tower
2 Chifley Square
Northern Beaches/Northern Suburbs
Suite 2, 47- 49 The Centre