Information about Property Buyer Group Australia.
The information on this page is no longer up to date
This company may no longer be operating. The information on this page may no longer be accurate or up to date. Please visit this page for more information about finding a buyer's agents.
Need a real estate agent? Start comparing your options
|Provider||Details||Get in touch|
||Go to siteMore info|
||Enquire nowMore info|
Receive a free property valuation, compare agent commissions and fees and choose the best real estate agent for you with Commingle.
- Save time and money finding the right agent to sell your property.
- Commingle is a free service that can negotiate on your behalf to get the best deal.
- All your details will remain confidential.
What services does Property Buyer Group Australia provide?
Property Buyer Group Australia can help Melbourne home buyers do the following:
- Purchase their next home in Melbourne
- Buy investment property in Melbourne
- Make foreign investment purchases
- Buy an off-the-plan or established apartment
- Find residential land for development
- Find a great deal on off-market property in Melbourne
To do this, Darren offers the following services:
- Property search. Property Buyer Group Australia can help you find and inspect properties that suit your budget and lifestyle needs.
- Price negotiation. Whether it’s a private sale or an off-market property, Property Buyer Group Australia can negotiate with the seller on your behalf to lock in the best possible price and contract terms.
- Help buying property at auctions. Darren can either represent you at an auction or attend an auction with you to provide guidance and advice.
- Pre-qualification. If you need home loan pre-approval, Property Buyer Group can help you find the right finance based on your income, expenses and the property purchase price.
- Valuations. Property Buyer Group Australia can also provide property valuations, including comparable sales reports, to help you calculate a fair price.
Which areas do they service?
Property Buyer Group Australia offers buyer’s agent services right across the greater metropolitan area of Melbourne. You can target a specific area or search for a suitable property anywhere throughout Melbourne.
The following are examples of suburbs where Property Buyer Group Australia can help you find the right home:
- South Yarra
- St Kilda
- Albert Park
- Port Melbourne
- Mornington Peninsula
Why choose Property Buyer Group Australia?
The following are some of the reasons why you should consider choosing Property Buyer Group Australia:
- Independent. Property Buyer Group Australia offers a completely independent service, which means you will never have to worry that the agent representing you comes from the same company representing the seller. This means Darren will act in your best interests and will not pressure you into a purchase you’re not comfortable with.
- Gain an advantage. Buying a home in Melbourne’s ultra-competitive property market is a challenge, so choosing Property Buyer Group Australia allows you to gain a competitive edge over other buyers.
- Comprehensive property buying plan. Darren develops a comprehensive plan to guide each client through the buying process. After assessing your budget and your needs, he can then help you search and compare suitable properties, negotiate a price and terms, and guide you through the exchange of contracts and eventually to settlement.
How much does it cost?
Property Buyer Group Australia charges a fee of 1.1% of the property purchase price. This fee is negotiable and will be agreed upon before you engage the company’s services. It’s also important to be aware that a portion of this fee, usually $1,000, must be paid upfront.
You can find out more about the cost of using a buyer’s agent in our buyer’s agent fees guide.
Prices last checked July 2017