Property Buyer Group Australia: full-service buyer’s agency
Information about Property Buyer Group Australia.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder.
The information on this page is no longer up to date
This company may no longer be operating. The information on this page may no longer be accurate or up to date. Please visit this page for more information about finding a buyer's agents.
What services does Property Buyer Group Australia provide?
Property Buyer Group Australia can help Melbourne home buyers do the following:
- Purchase their next home in Melbourne
- Buy investment property in Melbourne
- Make foreign investment purchases
- Buy an off-the-plan or established apartment
- Find residential land for development
- Find a great deal on off-market property in Melbourne
To do this, Darren offers the following services:
- Property search. Property Buyer Group Australia can help you find and inspect properties that suit your budget and lifestyle needs.
- Price negotiation. Whether it’s a private sale or an off-market property, Property Buyer Group Australia can negotiate with the seller on your behalf to lock in the best possible price and contract terms.
- Help buying property at auctions. Darren can either represent you at an auction or attend an auction with you to provide guidance and advice.
- Pre-qualification. If you need home loan pre-approval, Property Buyer Group can help you find the right finance based on your income, expenses and the property purchase price.
- Valuations. Property Buyer Group Australia can also provide property valuations, including comparable sales reports, to help you calculate a fair price.
Which areas do they service?
Property Buyer Group Australia offers buyer’s agent services right across the greater metropolitan area of Melbourne. You can target a specific area or search for a suitable property anywhere throughout Melbourne.
The following are examples of suburbs where Property Buyer Group Australia can help you find the right home:
- South Yarra
- St Kilda
- Albert Park
- Port Melbourne
- Mornington Peninsula
Why choose Property Buyer Group Australia?
The following are some of the reasons why you should consider choosing Property Buyer Group Australia:
- Independent. Property Buyer Group Australia offers a completely independent service, which means you will never have to worry that the agent representing you comes from the same company representing the seller. This means Darren will act in your best interests and will not pressure you into a purchase you’re not comfortable with.
- Gain an advantage. Buying a home in Melbourne’s ultra-competitive property market is a challenge, so choosing Property Buyer Group Australia allows you to gain a competitive edge over other buyers.
- Comprehensive property buying plan. Darren develops a comprehensive plan to guide each client through the buying process. After assessing your budget and your needs, he can then help you search and compare suitable properties, negotiate a price and terms, and guide you through the exchange of contracts and eventually to settlement.
How much does it cost?
Property Buyer Group Australia charges a fee of 1.1% of the property purchase price. This fee is negotiable and will be agreed upon before you engage the company’s services. It’s also important to be aware that a portion of this fee, usually $1,000, must be paid upfront.
You can find out more about the cost of using a buyer’s agent in our buyer’s agent fees guide.
Prices last checked July 2017
More guides on Finder
RBA survey: Experts predict slow recovery for Melbourne property market
Melbourne homeowners may need to wait at least two years before the property market shows signs of growth according to Finder, Australia’s most visited comparison site.
Do you have what it takes to be a property developer?
As we head into a recession, property expert Rich Harvey takes us through the risks and opportunities for property development in Australia.
5 questions property investors need to ask now
Property expert Rich Harvey takes us through five key factors that investors need to consider before buying or selling in the current market.
Australia’s three-step plan to re-open: What you can and can’t do
As lockdown and travel restrictions begin to ease across Australia, we break down what you can and cannot do right now.
Buying and selling property during coronavirus
Your guide to property transactions during the coronavirus pandemic.
How is coronavirus affecting the Australian property market?
A detailed look at the property market and how real estate agents, buyers and sellers are responding to the COVID-19 pandemic.
A closer look at Australia’s rising property prices
After a sharp decline, Australian property prices are up 4.7%. What's happening?
Podcast: The top property investing mistakes to avoid, with Michael Yardney
Today on Pocket Money, Michael Yardney joins us to help us understand how to research, finance and manage your property investing strategy with the long term in mind.
RBA Survey: Brisbane and Melbourne picked as top cities to buy property
Experts have encouraged those hunting for good value for their property dollar to look at Brisbane and Melbourne according to Finder. Only one in eight experts and economists say they would buy in Sydney.
Podcast: 7 common mistakes first home buyers make
On this episode of the Pocket Money podcast, you'll learn how to purchase your first home like a pro with property expert Michael Yardney.
Ask an Expert