Experienced buyer’s agents to help you find the perfect property in Sydney.
If you’re searching for an experienced Sydney buyer’s agent who can help you find your dream home at a dream price, PK Property is well worth a closer look. Established in 1997, PK Property has helped its clients purchase more than 2,000 properties totalling approximately $2 billion dollars. And with a comprehensive service to see you through every stage of the buying process, PK Property can help make buying a home as smooth and hassle-free as possible.
Need a real estate agent? Start comparing your options
|Provider||Details||Get in touch|
||Go to siteMore info|
||Enquire nowMore info|
Receive a free property valuation, compare agent commissions and fees and choose the best real estate agent for you with Commingle.
- Save time and money finding the right agent to sell your property.
- Commingle is a free service that can negotiate on your behalf to get the best deal.
- All your details will remain confidential.
What services does PK Property provide?
PK Property’s services cover every aspect of the home-buying process. They include:
- Full service. If you choose this complete buying service, PK Property will search for, locate, evaluate and negotiate an unlimited number of properties on your behalf. This includes determining the value of a property, coordinating solicitors and building inspectors, and arranging pest removal. This full service includes negotiating the lowest possible price and guiding you through to settlement day.
- Off-market service. Instead of a full service option, you can enlist PK Property to search for suitable off-market properties while you continue to look for properties yourself. There's a higher fee if PK finds your property and a lower fee if you find it yourself. But PK Property will provide evaluations, negotiation and help with settlement regardless.
- Evaluation and negotiation (multiple properties). If you’re happy to search for a property yourself, this option allows you to find as many suitable homes as you would like and then get PK Property to determine their true market value and negotiate on your behalf. PK Property can also coordinate building inspections, solicitors and property managers and guide you through to the end of the process.
- Evaluation and negotiation (one property). This option offers the same service as the option above, but for only one home rather than multiple properties.
- Auction bidding service. You can take the fear and uncertainty out of the auction process by engaging a PK Property buyer’s agent to bid on your behalf. If your bid is successful, the buyer’s agent will also thoroughly check all contracts before they are exchanged.
- PK Property Sales Advisory. This free service is designed to help you choose the best real estate agent in your area to help you sell your home. You will receive independent, professional advice about the three best selling agents in your area and what represents a fair price for your property.
- PK Property Finance. PK Property Finance has access to more than 250 loans from over 15 leading Australian lenders, and can help you choose an affordable finance option to help fund your next property purchase.
Which areas do they service?
PK Property specialises in Sydney real estate, offering a team of buyer’s agents to help you find the right home in and around Sydney. It services the following areas:
- Eastern Suburbs
- Sydney CBD
- Inner West
- Southern Suburbs
- Upper North Shore
- Lower North Shore
- Northern Beaches
- Northern Districts
- Hills District
- Central Coast
Why choose PK Property?
There are plenty of reasons why you should consider using a PK Property buyer’s agent to help you purchase your next property:
- Range of services available. Whether you want a comprehensive package or simply access to an expert who can bid on your behalf at an auction, PK Property offers a service to suit you.
- Backed by experience. With a history dating back to 1997 and having helped arrange more than $2 billion in property purchases, PK Property has vast experience in the real estate industry.
- Expert advice and assistance. Buying a property is a complicated and daunting task full of potential traps and pitfalls. With a trusted buyer’s agent on your side, you can navigate the property market with ease and potentially save thousands of dollars.
- Silent sales. When you give PK Property your property wish list, your brief is then sent out to a database of around 5,000 agents. This allows you to gain access to silent sales, which are properties that aren’t advertised for sale through the normal channels.
- Additional help. If you need help finding the right property finance, choosing a real estate agent to help you sell your home, coordinating building inspections and a range of other important tasks, PK Property can offer the advice you need.
How much does it cost?
The cost of using a PK Property buyer’s agent varies depending on the service you select.
- Full service. Contact PK Property for a guide to the fees involved.
- Evaluation and negotiation. Contact PK Property for a guide to the fees involved.
- Auction bidding service. $950 if successful at auction. If your bid is unsuccessful, a $550 attendance fee applies.
Prices last checked December 2018
Before choosing any buyer’s agent, remember that you have the freedom to have an obligation-free chat with an agent about your needs and their fees. You can also find more information about the cost of using a buyer’s agent in our buyer’s agent fees guide.
Where does PK Property have offices?
PK Property has two Sydney offices that service the Sydney metropolitan area and the Central Coast of NSW.
Sydney CBD Office
20 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2090
Shop 1, 696 Military Road
Mosman NSW 2088