With national perspective and local knowledge and experience, this property agency has all of Australia covered.
Established in Melbourne in 2011, National Property Buyers has been expanding across Australia ever since. It’s now a truly nation-wide property agency offering a full suite of services, including buyer and vendor advocacy and investment property management.
What services are provided by National Property Buyers?
National Property Buyers specialises in all things real estate, and provides the following services to its clients:
- Buyer’s agents. Specialising in locating and buying the best residential and commercial property for clients throughout Australia.
- Vendor advocacy. Helping clients to sell their homes or investment properties to achieve the best possible result in the sales process.
Which areas does the agency service?
National Property Buyers services clients across Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, and Sydney metropolitan and surrounding areas, including the Mornington Peninsula, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast and other areas of Queensland. The agency also specialises in purchasing property for overseas, interstate and expat buyers.
Why choose National Property Buyers?
National Property Buyers is a company with a truly national focus, providing property related services all across Australia. Features that set them apart include:
- A unique combination of national perspective and local knowledge, experience and insight.
- A team of professionals who are investors themselves and who are passionate about all things Australian in real estate.
- A complete suite of property services including buyer and vendor advocacy and investment property management.
- Accredited member of The Real Estate Buyers Agents Association of Australia (REBAA)
- Full membership with the Mortgage & Finance Association of Australia (MFAA)
- Member of the Real Estate Institutes of Victoria, Queensland, South Australia and New South Wales
How much does it cost?
How much your buyer’s agent charges you will depend on the fee structure and the services provided to you, so you should always discuss this with a potential agent before hiring. National Property Buyers provides a free consultation during which their professional staff are happy to discuss costs. Alternatively, for a general overview of buyer’s agent fees, you can read our full guide.
Where does National Property Buyers have offices?
National Property Buyers has offices located in all major cities including:
Suite 2, Level 1
333 Whitehorse Rd
Balwyn VIC 3103
Level 1, 455 Bourke St
Melbourne VIC 3000
Suite B 111/8, Cordelia Street
South Brisbane QLD 4101
39 Beulah Road
Norwood SA 5006
Empire Bay NSW 2257