Leading buyer’s agent, Cohen Handler, can help you find the right home or investment property.
Whether it’s your first home or your latest investment property, Cohen Handler is a buyer’s agent with a comprehensive range of services on offer. These include helping you find your property, negotiating with the vendor on price and bidding for you at auction. This agency can also represent you if you’re buying from overseas and is able to manage your investment property after purchase.
Need a real estate agent? Start comparing your options
|Provider||Details||Get in touch|
|Commingle||Enquire nowMore info|
Receive a free property valuation, compare agent commissions and fees and choose the best real estate agent for you with Commingle.
- Save time and money finding the right agent to sell your property.
- Commingle is a free service that can negotiate on your behalf to get the best deal.
- All your details will remain confidential.
What services does Cohen Handler provide?
Cohen Handler’s services include assistance with:
- Buying your first home. This buyer’s agent has an extensive network of contacts which will cut months off your search time and, once you’ve found your ideal home, can negotiate a deal to get you a better price.
- Buying an investment property. With access to off-market channels, Cohen Handler can find you a property that will generate the right returns, negotiate the best price for you and help you build your property portfolio.
- Bidding at auction on your behalf. Working to ensure you don’t pay more than a property is worth at auction and, if possible, negotiating the right deal for you at pre-auction.
- Buying from outside Australia. If you are an overseas or expat buyer, Cohen Handler can take care of everything from finding the right property and negotiating with owners and agents to bidding at auction on your behalf.
- Managing your investment property. The in-house property management team can make sure you get the right tenant and ensure that you start generating returns quickly with your investment property.
Which areas does this property buyer’s agent service?
Cohen Handler currently focuses on the Sydney and Melbourne real estate markets but also has a presence in Brisbane.
- Sydney. Specialists in the purchase of houses, units and townhouses in the city and surrounding suburbs, from Manly, Mosman, Northbridge, Palm Beach and Whale Beach in the North to Balmain, Rozelle, Glebe, Newtown, Parramatta, Penrith and Campbelltown in the West.
- Melbourne. Experts in navigating the trends, growth areas and off-market opportunities in Melbourne’s large and dynamic real estate market. Suburbs of interest for the company’s clients include Toorak, Richmond, Albert Park, Armadale and South Yarra.
Why choose Cohen Handler?
Cohen Handler is one of Australia’s leading buyer’s agents because of its unique strategy, process and systems. Features that set the agency apart include:
- Customer service designed to make the buying process simple, fun and rewarding.
- A wide range of services including buyer’s agents and advocates, property management, auction bidding and sales advice.
- A unique research approach developed specifically to assist buyers rather than sellers.
How much does it cost?
You should always take the opportunity to talk with a potential buyer’s agent before hiring. Cohen Handler professionals are happy to have an obligation-free chat at any time about how they can help and what it might cost. You can also get a better understanding of buyer’s agent fees by reading through our detailed guide.
Where are Cohen Handler's offices located?
Cohen Handler has offices in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane.
East & Inner City
110 Brougham St
Potts Point NSW 2011
1/525 Military Rd
Mosman NSW 2088
2-8 Brookhollow Dr
Baulkham Hills NSW 2153
Inner West/South & CBD
1/15 Barr St
Balmain NSW 2041
1501/52 Park St
South Melbourne VIC 3205
1/34 Commercial Road
Newstead QLD 4006