Your Empire buyer’s agency
These Sydney-based experts can take care of all your property needs.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
From home buying and property investment to renovating and property management, Your Empire can help. This specialist property buyer, renovation and management company is headed by Chris Gray, host of Your Property Empire on Sky News Business Channel. The team’s extensive knowledge, network contacts and range of services mean they are fully equipped to provide property buyers with comprehensive assistance and a representative property service.
What services are provided by Your Empire?
Your Empire offers a range of services to property buyers, including:
- Home buying. Whether it’s your first home or you’re upgrading to a larger family home, Your Empire can help you find, negotiate and fund your next property purchase.
- Property investment. Agents can work to find suitable properties that will deliver you the best returns, bid at auctions and negotiate with sellers on your behalf.
- Renovation. If you require renovations to your property, the company can provide a fixed price and work of the highest standards to meet a set deadline.
- Property management. Your investment property can be managed for you, taking care of everything from finding and retaining the right tenants to ensuring the property is well maintained.
Which areas are serviced?
Your Empire can help you buy property in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth. Their head office is in Sydney and their affiliates have offices in Melbourne and Brisbane, which are staffed by specialists who have the same property investment philosophy as Your Empire and are fully licensed with years of local knowledge and experience.
Why choose Your Empire?
Your Empire is a respected property buyer’s agency run by Chris Gray, one of Australia’s leading independent property experts. Features that set Your Empire apart include:
- A wide range of services including buyer’s agents, property management, auction bidding and property renovations.
- An extensive network of contacts which gives the agents access to off-market and before-auction properties.
- Flexibility of services, providing negotiation and auction representation on a limited-fee, as-needed basis.
How much does it cost?
Fees charged by buyer’s agents will vary with the agent and the type and level of service they provide. You should always talk with potential buyer’s agents about their fees before enlisting their services.
Your Empire agents are happy to provide obligation-free advice on how they can help you and what it might cost. You can also gain a better understanding of how buyer’s agent's fees work by reading our full guide.
Where does Your Empire have offices?
Your Empire has offices in the following locations:
Level 14/309 Kent St
Sydney NSW 2000
16 Sandilands St
South Melbourne VIC 3205
912 Stanley St E
East Brisbane QLD 4169
More guides on Finder
5 questions property investors need to ask now
Property expert Rich Harvey takes us through five key factors that investors need to consider before buying or selling in the current market.
How is coronavirus affecting the Australian property market?
A detailed look at the property market and how real estate agents, buyers and sellers are responding to the COVID-19 pandemic.
A closer look at Australia’s rising property prices
After a sharp decline, Australian property prices are up 4.7%. What's happening?
Podcast: The top property investing mistakes to avoid, with Michael Yardney
Today on Pocket Money, Michael Yardney joins us to help us understand how to research, finance and manage your property investing strategy with the long term in mind.
4 of the biggest mistakes people make when buying property
Chris Gray takes us through four things people get wrong when buying property.
DIY Landlord: How to rent out your property without an agent
In 8 steps you can become your own investment property manager. Save money in agent commission fees and maximise your investment.
Save on agency commission fees by renting out or selling your property through buyMyplace.
Capital gains tax when selling property
Typically selling a rental investment property will incur Capital Gains Costs care of the ATO. However, if you live in the property first you may be able to avoid these dents in your profit.
Auction rates are down in Sydney and Melbourne, but what does this really mean?
With auction rates falling it's a good time to look at what these figures really mean for buyers and sellers.
First home buyer questions
An in-depth guide answering many of the biggest questions for first home buyers.
Ask an Expert