Empower Wealth property investment advice and buyer’s agents
This Melbourne-based team of advisors offers a wide range of property and financial services to help you grow your wealth.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
If you’re looking for an all-encompassing wealth creation solution, Empower Wealth provides expertise in several key areas including property buying and investment, superannuation advice, financial planning and money management.
What services does Empower Wealth provide?
Empower Wealth provides a diverse range of services including:
- Property investment advice. Strategically build a property investment portfolio tailored to your goals and objectives.
- Mortgage broking. Professional advice and assistance to ensure the best loan options and structures to suit your needs.
- Buyer’s agents. Will source properties for you, negotiate with agents and bid on your behalf at auctions.
- Financial planning. Can help build your overall wealth and advise you on superannuation, insurance and investment options across several platforms including shares, bonds, cash savings, managed funds and indirect property.
- SMSF advice. Will guide you through the process of setting up an SMSF and investing in property to ensure the best possible outcome in retirement.
- Property research. Their in-house research division can provide detailed analysis and predict the next location and purchase for property investors.
- Investment education. A series of short seminars, How-To videos and guides with insights on a range of topics including property, finance, investing and wealth creation.
- Money management. Experienced advisors can help you understand your finances and make better use of surplus cash flow to improve your long-term wealth and lifestyle.
Which areas do they service?
While mainly servicing the Melbourne metropolitan area, Empower Wealth also buys in areas like Ballarat and Geelong and will travel interstate to buy investment property for their clients.
Why choose Empower Wealth?
Empower Wealth has numerous customer service and business awards. What sets them apart is:
- An integrated, advisory approach bringing together the talents and expertise of professionals from all wealth creation disciplines.
- Their ability to provide an integrated and tailored wealth creation solution for their clients through various business divisions.
- A measured assessment process that determines their clients’ current and future cash flows, ensuring adequate provisioning and the achievement of financial goals.
Some of Empower Wealth's awards
- Winner 2017 – Mortgage Professional Award – MPA's Young Guns - Matthew Styles
- Winner 2017 – The Adviser's Better Business Award – Best Customer Service/Satisfaction
- Runner up 2016 – Readers Choice Awards – Your Investment Property Magazine, Property Investment Advisor of the Year
- Highly Commended 2016 – Readers Choice Awards – Your Investment Property Magazine, Buyer's agent
- Winner 2016 – VIC Rising Star Award – Australian Financial Group Excellence Awards
How much does it cost?
Different buyer’s agents charge different fees depending on the service provided, so you’ll need to speak with a potential agent prior to enlisting their services. You can book a free appointment with Empower Wealth at any time to discuss your needs and the costs or get a detailed understanding of how buyer’s agent fees work in our comprehensive guide.
Where is the Empower Wealth office located?
Empower Wealth's office is located at:
1st Floor, 582 Queensberry St
North Melbourne VIC 3051
More guides on Finder
5 questions property investors need to ask now
Property expert Rich Harvey takes us through five key factors that investors need to consider before buying or selling in the current market.
4 of the biggest mistakes people make when buying property
Chris Gray takes us through four things people get wrong when buying property.
finder.com.au Money Podcast #37: Michael Yardney gives us his best property investment tips
Michael Yardney gives us some great tips for those looking to start investing in property.
Don’t invest in overseas property until you read this
Investing overseas can be a worthwhile strategy, but you should be aware of a few things before you delve in.
How to buy an investment property as a low-income earner
As a low income earner you can still invest in property. Learn how lenders will evaluate your application and what tips you can follow to make it a success.
How much rent to charge for your investment property
How much rent you charge for your investment property is a crucial factor in the success of your investment strategy.
Who should you go to for home loan advice?
Find out who you should ask for advice on getting a mortgage.
Property investment – Chris Gray’s investment property advice
Chris Gray a property investing expert gives finder.com.au his expert tips on investment properties.
22 Inspirational Australian Female Entrepreneurs
The view of almost all societies that women were Inferior to men has massively changed as years went by. Women are now also being recognized through their inspirational success stories that reflect their capabilities to dominate in their chosen fields.
Ask an Expert