How to buy Zoom2u Technologies (Z2U) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Zoom2u Technologies shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Zoom2u Technologies is a software-application business based in Australia. Zoom2u Technologies shares (Z2U) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian dollars. Zoom2u Technologies has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $3.8 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Zoom2u Technologies
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Zoom2u Technologies. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: Z2U. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Zoom2u Technologies reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Zoom2u Technologies. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
Zoom2u Technologies stock price (ASX:Z2U)Use our graph to track the performance of Z2U stocks over time.
Zoom2u Technologies shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.185 - $0.835|
|50-day moving average||$0.2535|
|200-day moving average||$0.3553|
|Dividend yield||$0 (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.023|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Zoom2u Technologies stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Zoom2u Technologies price performance over time
|1 week (2022-06-17)||-8.11%|
|1 month (2022-05-25)||-29.17%|
|3 months (2022-03-25)||-39.29%|
|6 months (2021-12-24)||-56.96%|
Zoom2u Technologies financials
|Revenue TTM||$3.8 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$987,122|
|Return on assets TTM||-33.56%|
|Return on equity TTM||-67.42%|
|Market capitalisation||$32.1 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Zoom2u Technologies share dividends
We're not expecting Zoom2u Technologies to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Zoom2u Technologies overview
Zoom2u Technologies Limited provides delivery technology platform in Australia. The company operates Zoom2u marketplace that connects customers with drivers to complete deliveries of documents, personal items, boxes, heavy items, pallets, containers, etc.; and Locate2u that offers a delivery technology product for businesses to manage their vehicle fleets, which include managing bookings, optimize routes, GPS tracking, and live location sharing services. It also provides Shred2u that facilitates secure document shredding services, such as shredding bags, archive boxes, shredding bins, pallet filled with papers, and onsite loading; e-commerce web development and management solutions, which include website design, e-commerce enablement, and management of distribution and last mile logistics for manufacturers and distributors of consumer products; and software development services. The company serves consumers, small and medium-sized enterprises, corporates, retailers, and e-commerce businesses. Zoom2u Technologies Limited was founded in 2014 and is based in Pyrmont, Australia.
Stocks similar to Zoom2u Technologies
Zoom2u Technologies in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Nexgen Energy (NXG) shares
Steps to owning and managing Nexgen Energy shares.
How to buy Keypath Education (KED) shares
Steps to owning and managing Keypath Education shares.
What are green bonds and how do they impact the world?
If you want to directly fund climate solutions a green bond is a great place to start. Here is how they work.
5 best ways to invest money in Australia in 2022
What's the best way to invest money in Australia? Find out about robo advisors, index funds, cryptocurrency and more in this guide.
How to buy EBR Systems (EBR) shares
Steps to owning and managing EBR Systems shares.
How to buy 5E Advanced Materials (5EA) shares
Steps to owning and managing 5E Advanced Materials shares.
How to buy Leo lithium shares
Steps to owning and managing Leo lithium shares.
How to buy Besra Gold (BEZ) shares
Steps to owning and managing Besra Gold shares.
How to buy The Lottery Corporation (TLC) shares
Steps to owning and managing The Lottery Corporation shares.
How to buy BSP Financial Group (BFL) shares
Steps to owning and managing Endeavour Group shares.
Ask an Expert