How to buy Zinc of Ireland NL (ZMI) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Zinc of Ireland NL shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Zinc of Ireland NL is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Zinc of Ireland NL shares (ZMI) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Zinc of Ireland NL has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $80,381. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Zinc of Ireland NL
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Zinc of Ireland NL. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: ZMI. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Zinc of Ireland NL reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Zinc of Ireland NL. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Zinc of Ireland NL key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Zinc of Ireland NL stock a buy or sell?
- Zinc of Ireland NL performance over time
- Zinc of Ireland NL's financials
- How volatile are Zinc of Ireland NL shares?
- Does Zinc of Ireland NL pay a dividend?
- Have Zinc of Ireland NL shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Zinc of Ireland NL stock price (ASX:ZMI)Use our graph to track the performance of ZMI stocks over time.
Zinc of Ireland NL shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.042 - $0.072|
|50-day moving average||$0.0553|
|200-day moving average||$0.0566|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.005|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Zinc of Ireland NL stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Zinc of Ireland NL price performance over time
|1 week (2021-11-22)||-1.72%|
|1 month (2021-10-29)||-1.72%|
|3 months (2021-08-27)||11.76%|
|6 months (2021-05-28)||-5.00%|
|1 year (2020-11-27)||7.55%|
|2 years (2019-11-29)||-33.72%|
|3 years (2018-11-29)||-97.15%|
|5 years (2016-11-29)||-98.90%|
Zinc of Ireland NL financials
|Gross profit TTM||$80,381|
|Return on assets TTM||-5.08%|
|Return on equity TTM||-8.93%|
|Market capitalisation||$8.6 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Zinc of Ireland NL share dividends
We're not expecting Zinc of Ireland NL to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Zinc of Ireland NL's shares ever split?
Zinc of Ireland NL's shares were split on a 1:20 basis on 19 March 2019. So if you had owned 20 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Zinc of Ireland NL shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 1900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Zinc of Ireland NL shares which in turn could have impacted Zinc of Ireland NL's share price.
Zinc of Ireland NL share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Zinc of Ireland NL's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.042 up to $0.072. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Zinc of Ireland NL's is 0.8011. This would suggest that Zinc of Ireland NL's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Zinc of Ireland NL overview
Zinc of Ireland NL operates as a mineral exploration and development company in Ireland. The company explores for zinc, gold, lead, and silver deposits. Its flagship project is the Kildare project located southwest of Dublin. The company was formerly known as Global Metals Exploration NL and changed its name to Zinc of Ireland NL in July 2016. Zinc of Ireland NL was incorporated in 2007 and is based in Subiaco, Australia.
Stocks similar to Zinc of Ireland NL
Zinc of Ireland NL in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to watch Liverpool vs Southampton Premier League live and match preview
Southampton have produced a solid month, but they'll need to be at their best when they travel to Liverpool on Sunday.
[Saturday deals] 25 unmissable eBay deals from the ‘Black Friday’ weekend
Deal alert: Get up to 76% off at eBay Australia this Saturday with the latest and greatest Black Friday weekend deals.
[Saturday deals] Black Friday air fryer sales: Up to 85% off
Save up to 85% off select air fryers and multi-cookers on Black Friday from Amazon, eBay and Catch and more.
How to watch Arsenal vs Newcastle Premier League live and match preview
The Premier League's only winless team is Newcastle and they travel to Arsenal in desperate need of points.
Best weekend deals from Amazon for Black Friday: Games, tech, homewares
We've handpicked the 50 best Black Friday weekend deals available from Amazon, including games, home appliances, electronics and gadgets.
How to watch Sydney FC vs Macarthur FC A-League live and match preview
One of the youngest of the Sydney derbies will write another chapter this week when Sydney FC host Macarthur FC.
Black Friday TV weekend deals: Up to $3,000 off smart TVs [Updated]
The best Black Friday 2021 discounts include over $1,000 off 75-inch and 85-inch smart TVs from Samsung and Hisense.
Where to watch Alanis Morissette documentary Jagged online in Australia
Watch Alanis Morissette re-examine her rise in the music business.
How to watch Melbourne Victory vs Brisbane Roar A-League live and match preview
Melbourne Victory look like they might be on the improve as they host a skilful Brisbane Roar.
Get up to 50% off at JD Sports this Black Friday weekend 2021
JD Sports' top Black Friday weekend deals include over $100 off Nike, Reebok and Adidas shoes and apparel.
Ask an Expert