How to buy Zeta Resources shares | A$0.215
Own Zeta Resources shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder.
Zeta Resources Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Zeta Resources shares (ZER) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.215 – a decrease of 4.44% over the previous week. and has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $64.7 million.
How to buy shares in Zeta Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Zeta Resources . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: ZER. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Zeta Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.215, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Zeta Resources . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
Zeta Resources share priceUse our graph to track the performance of ZER stocks over time.
Zeta Resources shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.215|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.049 - AUDA$0.405|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.2342|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.1872|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.176|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Zeta Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Zeta Resources price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-23)||0%|
|1 month (2020-09-30)||-14.00%|
|3 months (2020-07-30)||7.50%|
|6 months (2020-04-30)||198.61%|
|1 year (2019-10-26)||N/A|
|2 years (2018-10-26)||N/A|
|3 years (2017-10-26)||N/A|
|5 years (2015-10-26)||N/A|
Zeta Resources financials
|Operating margin TTM||113.52%|
|Gross profit TTM||$-11,111,867|
|Return on assets TTM||-5.91%|
|Return on equity TTM||-35.61%|
|Market capitalisation||$64.7 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Zeta Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Zeta Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Zeta Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Zeta Resources 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.049 up to $0.405. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Zeta Resources 's is 1.2882. This would suggest that Zeta Resources 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Zeta Resources overview
Zeta Resources Limited is a closed-ended equity fund launched and managed by ICM Limited. It invests in both public and private equity markets across the globe. The fund seeks to invest in stocks of companies operating in the resources sector, including those focused on bauxite, gold, copper, nickel, graphite, oil and gas and base metals exploration and production. It primarily invests in value stocks of companies, with a focus on capital growth, investee profitability and dividend yields. Zeta Resources Limited was formed in 2012 and is domiciled in Bermuda.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the Youfoodz (ZER.AU) IPO
Everything we know about the Youfoodz IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Hipages (ZER.AU) IPO
Everything we know about the Hipages IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy the US Vegan Climate ETF | N/AN/A
Steps to owning and managing buy US Vegan Climate ETF units.
How to buy Roots Sustainable Agricultural Technologies shares | A$0.023
Steps to owning and managing Roots Sustainable Agricultural Technologies shares from Australia.
How to buy Zeta Resources shares | $58.29
Steps to owning and managing Bunge Ltd shares from Australia.
How to buy Zeta Resources shares | $37.47
Steps to owning and managing Conagra Brands shares from Australia.
How to buy Zeta Resources shares | $67.1
Steps to owning and managing Kellogg Company shares from Australia.
How to buy Zeta Resources shares | $71.62
Steps to owning and managing Ingredion shares from Australia
How to buy Zeta Resources shares | $59.71
Steps to owning and managing Tyson Foods shares from Australia.
Where to buy writing pencils online in Australia
A list of stores to buy writing pencils online in Australia.
Ask an Expert