How to buy Zeta Resources (ZER) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Zeta Resources shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Zeta Resources Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Zeta Resources shares (ZER) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Zeta Resources has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $44.7 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Zeta Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Zeta Resources . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: ZER. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Zeta Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Zeta Resources . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
Zeta Resources stock price (ASX:ZER)Use our graph to track the performance of ZER stocks over time.
Zeta Resources shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.18 - $0.43|
|50-day moving average||$0.3764|
|200-day moving average||$0.3287|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$0.139|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Zeta Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Zeta Resources price performance over time
|1 month (2021-07-06)||1.32%|
|3 months (2021-05-06)||16.67%|
Is Zeta Resources under- or over-valued?
Valuing Zeta Resources stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Zeta Resources 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Zeta Resources 's P/E ratio
Zeta Resources 's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 3x. In other words, Zeta Resources shares trade at around 3x recent earnings.
That's relatively low compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The low P/E ratio could mean that investors are pessimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're under-valued.
Zeta Resources financials
|Revenue TTM||$44.7 million|
|Operating margin TTM||93.28%|
|Gross profit TTM||$-11,111,867|
|Return on assets TTM||14.82%|
|Return on equity TTM||32.27%|
|Market capitalisation||$209.4 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Zeta Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Zeta Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Zeta Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Zeta Resources 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.18 up to $0.43. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Zeta Resources 's is 1.3137. This would suggest that Zeta Resources 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Zeta Resources overview
Zeta Resources Limited is a closed-ended equity fund launched and managed by ICM Limited. It invests in both public and private equity markets across the globe. The fund seeks to invest in stocks of companies operating in the resources sector, including those focused on bauxite, gold, copper, nickel, graphite, oil and gas and base metals exploration and production. It primarily invests in value stocks of companies, with a focus on capital growth, investee profitability and dividend yields. Zeta Resources Limited was formed in 2012 and is domiciled in Bermuda.
Zeta Resources in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the WAY2VAT IPO
Everything we know about the WAY2VAT IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Pearl Gull Iron IPO
Everything we know about the Pearl Gull Iron IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Zoom2u Technologies IPO
Everything we know about the Zoom2u Technologies IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Copper Search IPO
Copper Search is expected to go public . Here's how to buy in when the IPO launches.
How to invest in the Alvo Minerals IPO
Everything we know about the Alvo Minerals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Star Minerals Limited IPO
Everything we know about the Star Minerals Limited IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Heavy Mineral Limited IPO
Everything we know about the Heavy Mineral Limited IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the X2M Connect IPO
Everything we know about the X2M Connect IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Industrial Minerals (IND.AU) shares
Steps to owning and managing Industrial Minerals shares.
How to invest in the SSH Group IPO
Everything we know about the SSH Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Ask an Expert