How to buy Zelira Therapeutics (ZLD) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Zelira Therapeutics shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Zelira Therapeutics Limited is a biotechnology business based in Australia. Zelira Therapeutics shares (ZLD) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Zelira Therapeutics has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $663,316. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Zelira Therapeutics
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Zelira Therapeutics. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: ZLD. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Zelira Therapeutics reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Zelira Therapeutics. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Zelira Therapeutics key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Zelira Therapeutics stock a buy or sell?
- Zelira Therapeutics performance over time
- Zelira Therapeutics's financials
- How volatile are Zelira Therapeutics shares?
- Does Zelira Therapeutics pay a dividend?
- Have Zelira Therapeutics shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Zelira Therapeutics stock price (ASX:ZLD)Use our graph to track the performance of ZLD stocks over time.
Zelira Therapeutics shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.035 - $0.14|
|50-day moving average||$0.0388|
|200-day moving average||$0.0491|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.007|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Zelira Therapeutics stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Zelira Therapeutics price performance over time
|1 week (2021-09-21)||-5.00%|
|1 month (2021-08-27)||0.038|
|3 months (2021-06-28)||-15.56%|
|6 months (2021-03-26)||-38.71%|
|1 year (2020-09-28)||-37.70%|
|2 years (2019-09-27)||-49.33%|
|3 years (2018-09-28)||-46.48%|
|5 years (2016-09-24)||inf%|
Zelira Therapeutics financials
|Gross profit TTM||$435,094|
|Return on assets TTM||-15.6%|
|Return on equity TTM||-23.62%|
|Market capitalisation||$51.2 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Zelira Therapeutics share dividends
We're not expecting Zelira Therapeutics to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Zelira Therapeutics's shares ever split?
Zelira Therapeutics's shares were split on a 1:5 basis on 16 October 2016. So if you had owned 5 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Zelira Therapeutics shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 400% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Zelira Therapeutics shares which in turn could have impacted Zelira Therapeutics's share price.
Zelira Therapeutics share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Zelira Therapeutics's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.035 up to $0.14. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Zelira Therapeutics's is 1.0908. This would suggest that Zelira Therapeutics's shares are a little bit more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a slightly higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Zelira Therapeutics overview
Zelira Therapeutics Limited, a bio-pharmaceutical company, engages in the development of cannabinoid-based medicines for the treatment of various medical conditions in Australia. The company is also involved in a human clinical trial program focused on insomnia, autism, and opioid reduction; and a pre-clinical research program to examine the effect of cannabinoids in breast, brain, and pancreatic cancer, as well as the potential for cannabinoid formulations to treat diabetes-associated cognitive decline. It offers formulations under the HOPE brand in Pennsylvania and Louisiana, as well as develops Zenivol, a cannabinoid-based medicine for treatment of chronic insomnia. Zelira Therapeutics has strategic partnerships with Curtin University; the Telethon Kids Institute; the University of Western Australia; St. Vincent's Hospital; the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP) on opioid reduction study; HAPA Pharm BV; and Ethicann. The company was formerly known as Zelda Therapeutics Limited and changed its name to Zelira Therapeutics Limited in December 2019. Zelira Therapeutics Limited was founded in 2003 and is headquartered in Perth, Australia.
Zelira Therapeutics in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the Cosmos Exploration IPO
Everything we know about the Cosmos Exploration IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
What is behind the bounce in the Zip Co share price?
Shares in BNPL provider Zip Co have slipped more than 13% in the last 6 months.
Why the AGL share price has rebounded today
Shares in electricity giant AGL Energy are down 60% in the last 12 months.
How to invest in the Dundas Minerals IPO
Everything we know about the Dundas Minerals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Kalgoorlie Gold Mining IPO
Everything we know about the Kalgoorlie Gold Mining IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
The best iron ore stocks on the ASX (2021)
We look at some of the biggest and best performing iron ore stocks in Australia.
Why are the CBA and WBC share prices stumbling today?
Shares in the major banks have risen more than 50% in the last 12 months.
How to buy Evergrande shares from Australia
Steps to owning and managing China Evergrande Group shares from Australia.
How to invest in the Hamelin Gold IPO
Everything we know about the Hamelin Gold IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Lykos Metals IPO
Everything we know about the Lykos Metals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Ask an Expert