We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Zebit, Inc is a credit services business based in Australia. Zebit shares (ZBT) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Zebit has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $87.7 million.
How to buy shares in Zebit
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Zebit. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: ZBT. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Zebit reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Zebit. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
Zebit share priceUse our graph to track the performance of ZBT stocks over time.
Zebit shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.92 - $1.5|
|50-day moving average||$1.0818|
|200-day moving average||$1.0612|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.1181|
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Zebit stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
|Revenue TTM||$87.7 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$23 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-6.05%|
|Return on equity TTM||-43.07%|
|Market capitalisation||$107.7 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Zebit share dividends
We're not expecting Zebit to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Zebit, Inc. operates as an e-commerce company in the United States. It offers a range of products through its website, zebit.com. The company was founded in 2015 and is based in Carlsbad, California.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Kiwi broker Sharesies launches 1 cent ASX share trading in Australia
You can now invest as little as 1 cent into Australian, NZ and US shares. Here's why that's a game changer.
How to invest in the Didi Chuxing IPO from Australia
Everything we know about the Didi Chuxing IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Robinhood stock from Australia
Robinhood is set to go public as soon as June. Here's what you need to do to buy in from Australia.
How to build a DIY Raspberry Pi arcade machine for retro gaming
We explain everything you need to make your own retro arcade machine, built around the super-flexible Raspberry Pi.
How to sell shares in Australia
All the key info you need to know to sell shares you inherited or received as a gift.
How to buy Roblox (RBLX) shares from Australia
Steps to owning and managing Roblox shares.
How to invest in the Deliveroo IPO from Australia
Everything we know about the Deliveroo IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy CleanSpace shares
Steps to owning and managing CleanSpace shares.
Ask an Expert