Where you can buy YSL lipstick online in Australia
YSL lipstick is a must-have in your makeup collection and we’ve found the best places where you can get it.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
YSL lipstick is more than just lipstick – it’s a timeless beauty icon. With its luxe packaging, luscious formula and bold colours, this lipstick was a hit back in the 1970s and remains so today.
Now, you can up your glam factor with an iconic red lip or get adventurous with the bright pops of pink and orange. Whatever your choice, you can shop with confidence from this list of retailers that offer a wide range of global beauty brands. With dedicated customer support, free worldwide shipping and coupon codes to help you save on your purchase, it would be a shame not to.
Images: Instagram user yslbeauty
This iconic department store carries a wide range of international brands and offers top-notch, personalised service.
- Price match guarantee
- Complimentary personal shopping services at selected stores
- Opt to buy online and collect your purchase from your preferred David Jones store
Shop discount perfume, skincare and makeup with StrawberryNET, where only genuine global brands are sold at irresistibly sweet prices.
- Over 30,000 products and 800 brands available
- Save up to 70% on branded products through daily specials
- Unopened and unused items can be returned up to three months from purchase
American luxury department store Neiman Marcus is THE place to shop for the latest styles by top designers.
- Wide range of luxury apparel, shoes and accessories
- Flexible returns on unused and unopened items
- Customer service available 24/7 all year round via email, telephone or live chat
Saks Fifth Avenue is renowned for its merchandise offerings, with a range of the best of European and American designers available for women, men and children.
- Shop the collection from a range of major designers
- 24/7 customer service including a personal stylist
- Earn points when you shop with the SaksFirst card
Image: Saks Fifth Avenue website
Nordstorm has been a leading fashion retailer for over 100 years and prides itself on excellent service and fashion-forward offerings.
- Grab amazing products at a steal during Nordstorm’s yearly sale events
- Unhappy with your purchase? Nordstorm will do their best to fix that with the flexible returns policy
- 24/7 customer support and personal stylist service
With hundreds of global beauty brands to choose from, MECCA stays true to its name as THE place to go for all your beauty and skincare needs.
- Over 100+ unique and exclusive beauty brands to choose from
- Be part of the Beauty Loop loyalty program to enjoy sample boxes, exclusive invites and complimentary make up classes
- Price promise
Image: MECCA website
Which of these retailers offer free delivery?
- David Jones - Free delivery on orders above $100
- Amazon - Free delivery on eligible items with Amazon Prime membership
- StrawberryNET - Free delivery on orders above $40
- Saks Fifth Avenue - Free delivery on orders above $100
- Neiman Marcus - Free delivery on orders above USD$175
- Mecca - Free delivery on orders above $75
Want a discount on YSL lipstick online? Try using one of our sale and discount codes:
More guides on Finder
5 hair tool dupes you can buy dirt cheap on eBay
Tell your hair and bank balance to thank us later, because these affordable hair styling dupes are all $100 or less.
Best cookware in Australia
We’ve read hundreds of reviews to find the nine best cookware products available right now in Australia.
Where to buy the Apple iPhone 13 in Australia
Here are all the places you can buy the iPhone 13 in Australia.
Best fake AirPods in Australia
These are the 6 best fake AirPods you can buy right now in Australia.
Best sites to sell your sneakers online in Australia
We’ve compared all the selling information and fees to help you pick the best place to sell your kicks online.
Best waterproof phones in Australia
We've found the 8 best waterproof phones available here in Australia.
6 wardrobe staples that you should buy second-hand
I swear on my vintage Van Halen T-shirt, these thrift shop finds will have a permanent place in your wardrobe.
Best Portfolio Trackers of 2021
Crypto portfolio trackers are a must to stay on top of your crypto investments. Here’s our list of the standout trackers to consider with pros and cons for each.
Where to get your hands on every product in Zoë Kravitz’s 14-step beauty routine
Including products from YSL, Fenty and Marc Jacobs, plus a few other cheeky affordable options for your beauty bag.
DeFi and Web 3.0 wallets
Find out how a Web 3.0 wallet can allow you to access the world of DeFi, plus discover which wallets we recommend.
Ask an Expert