How to buy YPB Group shares
Own YPB Group shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
YPB Group Limited is a security & protection services business based in Australia. YPB Group shares (YPB) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. YPB Group has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $875,000..
How to buy shares in YPB Group
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for YPB Group . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: YPB. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until YPB Group reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.003, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of YPB Group . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
YPB Group share priceUse our graph to track the performance of YPB stocks over time.
YPB Group shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.001 - $0.007|
|50-day moving average||$0.0025|
|200-day moving average||$0.0034|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.008|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy YPB Group stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
YPB Group price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-19)||0%|
|1 month (2020-12-24)||50.00%|
|3 months (2020-10-26)||0%|
|6 months (2020-07-24)||-40.00%|
|1 year (2020-01-24)||-25.00%|
|2 years (2019-01-25)||-84.21%|
|3 years (2018-01-25)||-95.16%|
|5 years (2016-01-25)||-98.97%|
YPB Group financials
|Gross profit TTM||$943,000|
|Return on assets TTM||-34.23%|
|Return on equity TTM||-153.26%|
|Market capitalisation||$12.7 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
YPB Group share dividends
We're not expecting YPB Group to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have YPB Group 's shares ever split?
YPB Group 's shares were split on a 1:10 basis on 12 May 2014. So if you had owned 10 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your YPB Group shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for YPB Group shares which in turn could have impacted YPB Group 's share price.
YPB Group share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, YPB Group 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.001 up to $0.007. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while YPB Group 's is 0.7809. This would suggest that YPB Group 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
YPB Group overview
YPB Group Limited, together with its subsidiaries, sells, markets, and develops anti-counterfeiting, anti-theft, product authentication, and consumer engagement solutions to brand owners. It offers digital engagement platform, a cloud-based customer digital engagement and analytics platform that enables brands to form a relationship with customers; manufactures and sells covert forensic products that are used for tracing a product or packaging during or after the manufacturing process, which is detectable using the company's proprietary scanner; and forensic laboratory services for the examination of counterfeit products. The company also provides security consulting services to governments, corporations, and intellectual property owners for the deterrence of counterfeiting, grey markets, product diversions, and fraud activities; and retail anti-theft and labeling solutions to mainstream retailers, boutiques, and exporters to protect against theft. It operates in Australia, the Peoples Republic of China, Thailand, and the United States. YPB Group Limited was founded in 2011 and is based in Subiaco, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy YPB Group units | A$51.73
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy YPB Group units | A$52.99
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy YPB Group units | A$102.74
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy YPB Group units | A$23.95
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy YPB Group units | A$89.71
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy YPB Group units | A$17.36
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy YPB Group units | A$75.63
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy YPB Group units | A$49.9
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
How to buy YPB Group units | A$9.2
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares India Quality ETF units.
Ask an Expert