You don’t have to bend over backwards to look for the best places to buy a yoga mat.
A good mat is a must to guarantee a solid foundation on which you can safely practice yoga and its highly challenging poses. With so many types of mats out there varying in styles, thickness and material being sold in store and online, it can be quite a challenge to find the best one. The Finder team has narrowed down your search to the top eight retailers carrying the most stylish and functional mats out there. These brands pride themselves in great customer service, easy returns and even free delivery! With such an extensive list to choose from, meeting your perfect mat won’t be difficult at all.
Active living can’t get any better with the Lorna Jane collection - fashionable activewear designed for women by women.
Why shop at Lorna Jane?
- Collection is made with industry leading technology, expert craftsmanship and high performance fabrics
- New bespoke designs updated monthly
- Get in on the latest additions and exclusive discounts online and in store when you sign up to be a Lorna Jane member
UK-based Sweaty Betty designs are specially designed for the most demanding of workouts without compromising on style.
Why shop at Sweaty Betty?
- Wide range of women's activewear and accessories to cater to all activities
- Shop feminine designs and high tech fabrics from the collection
- Join the Sweaty Betty community for tips and ideas on fashion, healthy living and more
Founded in 1985, Rebel Sport has come a long way in establishing themselves as a leading retailer of sporting and leisure equipment, apparel and footwear.
Why shop at Rebel Sport?
- Wide variety of equipment and apparel from the best sporting brands in the industry
- Easy to use website and 91 physical stores across Australia
- Helpful and knowledgeable customer service is always on standby to lend you a hand
This Canadian brand of activewear is built on the insights of yoga instructors to create products that are both functional and beautiful.
Why shop at Lululemon?
- Top quality fabric made with the best craftsmanship
- Free returns within 14 days of purchase
- Free shipping with no minimum spend
Shop brand name yoga wear and accessories at one of Australia’s most iconic department store.
Why shop at David Jones?
- Price match guarantee on national and international brands
- Shop with the David Jones card to earn reward and Qantas points with every purchase
- David Jones strives to be a responsible retailer by sourcing environmentally friendly and ethical products
Boasting more than 45 years of sporting retail experience and wide range, Sporting House Direct will satisfy all your sporting needs.
Why shop at Sporting House Direct?
- Extensive range of sportswear, accessories and equipment for every sport
- 30 day money back guarantee
- Buy now, pay later option with zipMoney
The Red Tiger range of yoga clothing is 100% Australian made and designed in-house so each piece is unique and of the highest quality.
Why shop at Red Tiger?
- Great designs that last long, fits well and is very comfortable
- One stop shop for apparel and accessories specially designed for the practice of yoga
- Gift cards available for that special someone or just to treat yourself
Big W has a wide range of activewear and accessories. This leading Australian department store is friendly on the wallet too. What’s not to love?
Why shop at Big W?
- Great range of items at affordable prices
- Choose to collect your online orders from a physical store all across Australia
- Earn loyalty points with the Woolworths Rewards card
Which of these retailers offer free delivery?
- Lorna Jane: Free shipping to Australia and New Zealand for all orders over $150
- Sweaty Betty: Free standard shipping when you spend $250 or more
- Lululemon: Free standard shipping with no minimum spend
- Red Tiger: Free shipping on all orders above $150
- David Jones: Free standard delivery when you spend $100
- Sporting House Direct: Free standard delivery on all purchases over $80