Where to buy ylang ylang oil online
If you're interested in trying out ylang ylang oil, you need to know where to buy it online.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Ylang ylang oil is made from the flowers of a herb called Cananga odorata genuina.
There's a bunch of claims supporting the essential oil and all that it can supposedly do. It's designed to promote calm, sensuality, meditation and warmth – which is why it's commonly used to combat stress and mild anxiety.
If you're keen to give it a go, you need to know where to look because you can't buy it everywhere. Keep on scrolling to see our comprehensive list of online retailers that stock ylang ylang oil and check out where you can score free delivery.
Essentially has curated one of Australia's largest ranges of organic and native Australian essential oils. Their incredible range features over 75 different essential oils to choose from.
- 100% pure and natural essential oils, made and grown in Australia
- Free shipping on all orders over $47
- Earn membership rewards points with every order
Nourished Life is Australia's go-to store for clean beauty. Browse through the range of ylang ylang oil available to you with just one click.
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- 90-day returns policy
- Free samples with every order
Australia's leading health and beauty retailer stocks anything you could ever need, including ylang ylang essential oil.
- Free standard shipping on orders over $50
- Click and collect available in select stores
- Join the Sister Club for free and receive tons of benefits
iHerb is the place to shop for vitamins, supplements and any type of natural health product. There's also a wide range of brands of ylang ylang oil, all at different price points.
- 30,000+ product range
- 24/7 support available
- Order may be delivered by DHL or Australia Post
eBay is a popular online marketplace in which you can buy and sell absolutely anything. There's a huge range of ylang ylang essential oil available, at affordable price points.
- Fabulous deals and savings are always on offer
- Sign up to eBay Plus and score free shipping and returns on millions of items
- Buyer protection is put into place
6. Amazon AU
If you're looking for a wide range of ylang ylang oil, you need to check out Amazon. It's where you can find all kinds of brands, sitting at a variety of price points.
- There's always a discount to take advantage of
- Buy now and pay later thanks to Zip Pay
- Sign up to Amazon Prime and get free shipping and returns on millions of items
There's not a huge range of ylang ylang oil available here, but you can shop anything and everything from this favourite department store.
- Free standard delivery on orders over $70
- Afterpay is available
- Free click and collect is available
8. David Jones
David Jones is a mega-department store in Australia. You can shop ylang ylang oil, as well as loads of products infused with the pure essential oil.
- Free delivery when you spend over $100
- Free in-store returns
- Afterpay is available
Does your business belong on this list?
Which of these retailers offer free delivery?
- Nourished Life: Free shipping on orders over $50
- Priceline: Free shipping on orders over $50
- eBay: Sign up to eBay Plus and score free shipping and returns on millions of items
- Amazon AU: Sign up to Amazon Prime and get free shipping and returns on millions of items
- Myer: Free shipping on orders over $70
- David Jones: Free shipping on orders over $100
Deals and discounts you need to know about:
Image source: Pinterest
More guides on Finder
Finder Daily Deals: The 5 best online deals in Australia today
Today's best Finder Daily deals include: 53% off Samsung Galaxy Buds+, 60% off sports and fitness equipment, win $10,000 with Optus.
RelayPay cryptocurrency card and app
FInd out about how RelayPay works, what cryptos and fiat currencies it supports, the fees for using it and safety information.
Ole Henriksen Wrinkle Blur Bakuchiol Eye Gel Crème review
This eye cream blurs and smooths fine lines, while keeping the delicate area around your eyes hydrated.
Paula’s Choice 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant review
This viral TikTok product is a bit of a rocky road, but the end result is all worth it.
ZitSticka Rundown: Do you know what type of pimple you have?
To put it simply, you can't treat a pimple properly if you don't know what type it is.
10 fashion trends inspired by Harry Styles
From flares to frills, this is everything you need to rock the Harry Styles look for less.
Best dual SIM phones
If you’re looking to run multiple phone numbers from just one handset, we’ve got the best picks for every price bracket and need.
Bella Poarch’s entire beauty routine plus some affordable dupes
TikTok superstar, Bella Poarch just shared her entire beauty routine and this one is going to hurt the wallet.
6 skincare brands that prioritise progress not perfection
Because skincare is a journey, not a destination.
Best retinol creams and serums in Australia
These are the 10 best retinols in Australia for every purpose, budget and skin type.
Ask an Expert