How to buy Yellow Brick Road Holdings (YBR) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Yellow Brick Road Holdings shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Yellow Brick Road Holdings is a mortgage finance business based in Australia. Yellow Brick Road Holdings shares (YBR) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian dollars. Yellow Brick Road Holdings has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $220.6 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Yellow Brick Road Holdings
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Yellow Brick Road Holdings . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: YBR. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Yellow Brick Road Holdings reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Yellow Brick Road Holdings . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Yellow Brick Road Holdings key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Yellow Brick Road Holdings stock a buy or sell?
- Yellow Brick Road Holdings performance over time
- Yellow Brick Road Holdings 's financials
- How volatile are Yellow Brick Road Holdings shares?
- Does Yellow Brick Road Holdings pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
Yellow Brick Road Holdings stock price (ASX:YBR)Use our graph to track the performance of YBR stocks over time.
Yellow Brick Road Holdings shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.082 - $0.14|
|50-day moving average||$0.1011|
|200-day moving average||$0.1114|
|Dividend yield||$0 (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.003|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Yellow Brick Road Holdings stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Yellow Brick Road Holdings price performance over time
|1 week (2022-06-21)||-2.11%|
|1 month (2022-05-27)||-7.00%|
|3 months (2022-03-28)||-25.60%|
|6 months (2021-12-24)||-25.60%|
|1 year (2021-06-28)||3.33%|
|2 years (2020-06-26)||30.99%|
|3 years (2019-06-28)||32.86%|
|5 years (2017-06-28)||-19.13%|
Is Yellow Brick Road Holdings under- or over-valued?
Valuing Yellow Brick Road Holdings stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Yellow Brick Road Holdings 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Yellow Brick Road Holdings 's EBITDA
Yellow Brick Road Holdings 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $15 million (£0.0 million).
The EBITDA is a measure of a Yellow Brick Road Holdings 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Yellow Brick Road Holdings financials
|Revenue TTM||$220.6 million|
|Operating margin TTM||6.77%|
|Gross profit TTM||$36.4 million|
|Return on assets TTM||2.22%|
|Return on equity TTM||-2.75%|
|Market capitalisation||$29.5 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Yellow Brick Road Holdings share dividends
We're not expecting Yellow Brick Road Holdings to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Yellow Brick Road Holdings share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Yellow Brick Road Holdings 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.082 up to $0.14. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta measures a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Yellow Brick Road Holdings 's is 0.7552. This would suggest that Yellow Brick Road Holdings 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Yellow Brick Road Holdings overview
Yellow Brick Road Holdings Limited provides lending services in Australia. It offers mortgage broking, aggregation, and management services; investment and wealth management services; and general insurance services. The company was formerly known as ITS Capital Investments Limited and changed its name to Yellow Brick Road Holdings Limited in May 2011. Yellow Brick Road Holdings Limited was incorporated in 2006 and is based in Sydney, Australia.
Stocks similar to Yellow Brick Road Holdings
Yellow Brick Road Holdings in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Arcadia Minerals (AM7) shares
Steps to owning and managing Arcadia Minerals shares.
How to buy Nexgen Energy (NXG) shares
Steps to owning and managing Nexgen Energy shares.
How to buy Keypath Education (KED) shares
Steps to owning and managing Keypath Education shares.
What are green bonds and how do they impact the world?
If you want to directly fund climate solutions a green bond is a great place to start. Here is how they work.
5 best ways to invest money in Australia in 2022
What's the best way to invest money in Australia? Find out about robo advisors, index funds, cryptocurrency and more in this guide.
How to buy EBR Systems (EBR) shares
Steps to owning and managing EBR Systems shares.
How to buy 5E Advanced Materials (5EA) shares
Steps to owning and managing 5E Advanced Materials shares.
How to buy Leo lithium shares
Steps to owning and managing Leo lithium shares.
How to buy Besra Gold (BEZ) shares
Steps to owning and managing Besra Gold shares.
How to buy The Lottery Corporation (TLC) shares
Steps to owning and managing The Lottery Corporation shares.
Ask an Expert