How to buy Yandal Resources shares | A$0.54
Own Yandal Resources shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Yandal Resources Limited is a gold business based in Australia. Yandal Resources shares (YRL) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.54 – an increase of 33.33% over the previous week. Yandal Resources has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $166,425.
How to buy shares in Yandal Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Yandal Resources . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: YRL. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Yandal Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.54, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Yandal Resources . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
How has coronavirus impacted Yandal Resources 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Yandal Resources 's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $0.54, which is 58.33% up on its pre-crash value of $0.225 and 575.00% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.08.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Yandal Resources shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $659.09 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $2,454.54.
Yandal Resources share priceUse our graph to track the performance of YRL stocks over time.
Yandal Resources shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.54|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.08 - AUDA$0.44|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.2586|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.2477|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.017|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Yandal Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Yandal Resources price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-12)||27.06%|
|1 month (2020-09-18)||116.00%|
|3 months (2020-07-17)||96.36%|
|6 months (2020-04-17)||170.00%|
|1 year (2019-10-18)||107.69%|
|2 years (2018-10-15)||N/A|
|3 years (2017-10-15)||N/A|
|5 years (2015-10-15)||N/A|
Is Yandal Resources under- or over-valued?
Valuing Yandal Resources stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Yandal Resources 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Yandal Resources 's P/E ratio
Yandal Resources 's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 622x. In other words, Yandal Resources shares trade at around 622x recent earnings.
That's relatively high compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The high P/E ratio could mean that investors are optimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're over-valued.
Yandal Resources financials
|Gross profit TTM||$166,425|
|Return on assets TTM||-4.53%|
|Return on equity TTM||-7.46%|
|Market capitalisation||$32.5 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Yandal Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Yandal Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Yandal Resources overview
Yandal Resources Limited explores for and develops gold properties. It holds 100% interests in the Ironstone Well, Barwidgee gold, Mt McClure gold, and Gordons gold projects in Western Australia. The company was formerly known as Orex Mining Pty Ltd and changed its name to Yandal Resources Limited in March 2018. Yandal Resources Limited was incorporated in 2004 and is headquartered in Nedlands, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert