How to buy XTEK (XTE) shares
Learn how to easily invest in XTEK shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
XTEK is an aerospace & defense business based in Australia. XTEK shares (XTE) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian dollars. XTEK has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $27.5 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in XTEK
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for XTEK . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: XTE. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until XTEK reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of XTEK . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
XTEK stock price (ASX:XTE)Use our graph to track the performance of XTE stocks over time.
XTEK shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.165 - $0.485|
|50-day moving average||$0.3569|
|200-day moving average||$0.2776|
|Dividend yield||$0 (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.092|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy XTEK stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
XTEK price performance over time
|1 week (2022-06-29)||12.33%|
|1 month (2022-06-07)||-8.89%|
|3 months (2022-04-07)||43.86%|
|6 months (2022-01-07)||86.36%|
|1 year (2021-07-07)||-6.82%|
|2 years (2020-07-07)||-53.41%|
|3 years (2019-07-05)||-9.89%|
|5 years (2017-07-06)||-18.00%|
|Revenue TTM||$27.5 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$8.1 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-15.32%|
|Return on equity TTM||-33.54%|
|Market capitalisation||$36.7 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
XTEK share dividends
We're not expecting XTEK to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have XTEK 's shares ever split?
XTEK 's shares were split on a 1:10 basis on 1 December 2014. So if you had owned 10 shares the day before the split, the next day you would own 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your XTEK shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for XTEK shares which in turn could have impacted XTEK 's share price.
XTEK share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, XTEK 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.165 up to $0.485. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta measures a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while XTEK 's is 0.3895. This would suggest that XTEK 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
XTEK Limited provides homeland security products and services to government agencies, law enforcement, military, space, and commercial sectors in Australia and internationally. The company offers ballistic armour products comprising soft and hard amour, helmets, shields, carriers, and armour gears; advanced composites, including space satellite and launch systems, carbon products, and lightweight components; and small unmanned aerial systems and ongoing support services. It also provides portable X-ray equipment, demolition remote firing systems, search and detection equipment, hook and line EOD tools, and heavy RPV robots to the department of defense; logistics engineering; and sniper rifle solutions. XTEK Limited was founded in 1978 and is based in Symonston, Australia.
Stocks similar to XTEK
XTEK in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
What is a stock market crash?
Industry professionals fear that Australia might have a stock market crash. Here is what they are and why they are more common than you think.
Will Australia have a recession in 2023?
Rising interest rates is seeing economist around the world predict an economic slowdown. But will Australia have a recession?
How to buy Metalsgrove Mining shares
Steps to owning and managing Metalsgrove Mining shares.
How to buy Nordic Nickel (NNL) shares
Steps to owning and managing Nordic Nickel shares.
How to buy Dusk (DSK) shares
Steps to owning and managing Dusk shares.
How to invest in the Octava Minerals IPO
Everything we know about the Octava Minerals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Australia Sunny Glass Group IPO
Everything we know about the Australia Sunny Glass Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Kincora Copper (KCC) shares
Steps to owning and managing Kincora Copper shares.
How to invest in the Dragon Mountain Gold IPO
Everything we know about the Dragon Mountain Gold IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Arcadia Minerals (AM7) shares
Steps to owning and managing Arcadia Minerals shares.
Ask an Expert