How to buy Xref (XF1) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Xref shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Xref Limited is a software-application business based in Australia. Xref shares (XF1) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Xref has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $12.6 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Xref
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Xref . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: XF1. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Xref reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Xref . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
Xref stock price (ASX:XF1)Use our graph to track the performance of XF1 stocks over time.
Xref shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.23 - $0.785|
|50-day moving average||$0.6354|
|200-day moving average||$0.4139|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$0|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Xref stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Xref price performance over time
|1 week (2021-11-19)||-4.93%|
|1 month (2021-10-29)||-8.16%|
|3 months (2021-08-27)||53.41%|
|6 months (2021-05-28)||150.00%|
|1 year (2020-11-27)||117.74%|
|2 years (2019-11-28)||80.00%|
|3 years (2018-11-28)||35.00%|
|5 years (2016-11-28)||50.00%|
|Revenue TTM||$12.6 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$3.7 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-3.07%|
|Return on equity TTM||-9999999%|
|Market capitalisation||$118.5 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Xref share dividends
We're not expecting Xref to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Xref 's shares ever split?
Xref 's shares were split on a 1:50 basis on 30 November 2015. So if you had owned 50 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Xref shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 4900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Xref shares which in turn could have impacted Xref 's share price.
Xref share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Xref 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.23 up to $0.785. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Xref 's is 2.0667. This would suggest that Xref 's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
Xref Limited engages in the development of human resources technology that automates the candidate reference process for employers. It operates in two segments, Candidate Referencing and ID Verification. The company offers Xref, an automated reference checking tool that provides reference checking and templates; talent sourcing; background checking and identity verification; analytics and insights; and security and compliance solutions. It serves not-for-profit, health and aged care, hospitality, construction, and retail industries, as well as government and public sectors. The company operates in Australia, Canada, the United Kingdom, Norway, New Zealand, and the United States. Xref Limited is headquartered in Sydney, Australia.
Stocks similar to Xref
Xref in the news
Xref : AGM Presentation
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Black Friday TV deals in Australia: Up to $3,000 off smart TVs
The best Black Friday 2021 discounts include over $1,000 off 75-inch and 85-inch smart TVs from Samsung and Hisense.
Apple Watch Black Friday sales in Australia
Black Friday bargains include discounts on the Apple Watch Series 3 and Apple Watch accessories.
Black Friday mega deal: $162 off Nintendo Switch bundles
Get the Nintendo Switch bundled with Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and a 3-month Nintendo Switch Online subscription for $369 - save $160!
The best Black Friday headphone sales in Australia: Get up to 58% off
The biggest discounts include $200 off the Apple AirPods Max, 40% off the Beats Solo3, 38% off Jabra Elite 75t Earbuds and 56% off Sennheiser HD 400s.
Australia’s best Black Friday 2021 gaming laptop deals, save up to 40% off
Save over $1000 on gaming laptops during Black Friday 2021 from Dell, MSI, Lenovo, OMEN and Alienware and more.
eBay Australia’s best Black Friday 2021 deals with up to 75% off
We've handpicked the 50 best Black Friday deals available from eBay right now, including tech, games, home appliances and more.
Best Black Friday Australia jewellery deals: Up to 80% off
Add some extra sparkle to your trinket chest without breaking the bank.
The best Black Friday 2021 deals on now at Bing Lee
Take $2,000 off selected LG 4K smart TV models and up to $200 off selected Dyson vacuums.
Ask an Expert