How to buy Xped shares | A$0.0025
Own Xped shares in just a few minutes.
Xped Limited is a health information services business based in Australia. Xped shares (XPE) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.0025 – an increase of 25% over the previous week. Xped has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $2.9 million.
How to buy shares in Xped
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Xped . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: XPE. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Xped reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.0025, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Xped . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
How has coronavirus impacted Xped 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Xped 's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $0.0025, which is 60.00% up on its pre-crash value of $0.001 and 150.00% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.001.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Xped shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $1,000.00 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $2,500.00.
Xped share priceUse our graph to track the performance of XPE stocks over time.
Xped shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.0025|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.001 - AUDA$0.003|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0021|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0015|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.002|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Xped stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Xped price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-12)||25.00%|
|1 month (2020-09-18)||0%|
|3 months (2020-07-17)||150.00%|
|6 months (2020-04-17)||150.00%|
|1 year (2019-10-16)||N/A|
|2 years (2018-10-18)||-16.67%|
|3 years (2017-10-19)||-64.29%|
|5 years (2015-10-19)||-79.17%|
Is Xped under- or over-valued?
Valuing Xped stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Xped 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Xped 's EBITDA
Xped 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $345,543.
The EBITDA is a measure of a Xped 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
|Revenue TTM||$2.9 million|
|Operating margin TTM||11.33%|
|Gross profit TTM||$1.5 million|
|Return on assets TTM||12.93%|
|Return on equity TTM||-166.8%|
|Market capitalisation||$3.6 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Xped share dividends
We're not expecting Xped to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Xped 's shares ever split?
Xped 's shares were split on a 1:2 basis on 31 May 2017. So if you had owned 2 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Xped shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 100% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Xped shares which in turn could have impacted Xped 's share price.
Xped share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Xped 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.001 up to $0.003. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Xped 's is -0.9477. This would suggest that Xped 's shares have been inversely-correlated to the average (for this exchange) – so when the broader market trended up or down, Xped has bucked the trend.
Xped Limited provides technology and solutions based on IoT infrastructure for smart home, professional health and smart building. The company operates Auto Discovery Remote Control, a technology platform that allows users to control and monitor various electronic devices through their smartphones. It also offers Xped, a device browser application that allows to interact with many devices irrespective of type, brand, and standard. In addition, the company provides accessories, cameras, controllers, gateways, hubs, infrared, kits, lighting, plugs, power, relays, security, safety, sensors, switches, and sound products. It serves manufacturers, retailers, service providers, and consumers. The company is based in Payneham, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert