How to buy Xantippe Resources shares
Own Xantippe Resources shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Xantippe Resources Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Xantippe Resources shares (XTC) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Xantippe Resources has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $353,558. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Xantippe Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Xantippe Resources . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: XTC. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Xantippe Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Xantippe Resources . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Xantippe Resources key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Xantippe Resources stock a buy or sell?
- Xantippe Resources performance over time
- Xantippe Resources 's financials
- How volatile are Xantippe Resources shares?
- Does Xantippe Resources pay a dividend?
- Have Xantippe Resources shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Xantippe Resources share priceUse our graph to track the performance of XTC stocks over time.
Xantippe Resources shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.001 - $0.0055|
|50-day moving average||$0.0022|
|200-day moving average||$0.0022|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.0017|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Xantippe Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Xantippe Resources price performance over time
|1 week (2021-06-17)||25.00%|
|1 month (2021-05-24)||25.00%|
|3 months (2021-03-24)||25.00%|
|6 months (2020-12-24)||25.00%|
|1 year (2020-06-24)||25.00%|
|2 years (2019-06-24)||-16.67%|
|3 years (2018-06-22)||-75.00%|
|5 years (2016-06-24)||-91.07%|
Xantippe Resources financials
|Gross profit TTM||$67,036|
|Return on assets TTM||-325.48%|
|Return on equity TTM||-759.19%|
|Market capitalisation||$8.1 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Xantippe Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Xantippe Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Xantippe Resources 's shares ever split?
Xantippe Resources 's shares were split on 11 March 2008.
Xantippe Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Xantippe Resources 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.001 up to $0.0055. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Xantippe Resources 's is 0.3256. This would suggest that Xantippe Resources 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Xantippe Resources overview
Xantippe Resources Limited engages in the exploration and evaluation of mineral properties in South Korea and Western Australia. The company explores for graphite, lithium, lead, zinc, gold, silver, and copper deposits. It holds interests in the Gapyeong Flake, Yongwon, Eunha, Daewon, and Wolmyeong graphite projects; Ubeong zinc-lead-copper project; and Osu gold-silver project located in South Korea. The company was formerly known as Peninsula Mines Limited and changed its name to Xantippe Resources Limited in January 2020. Xantippe Resources Limited was incorporated in 2006 and is based in West Perth, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Amazon Prime Day’s best camera deals: Nikon, Panasonic and more
DSLR, digital, polaroids, lenses and accessories - these are the best camera deals Amazon has to offer this Prime Day.
Biggest Amazon Prime Day discounts: 75% off games + heaps more
Top offers so far include 75% off games, 68% off tech and 38% off alcohol.
Jetstar sale offers new route to “Australia’s most beautiful coastlines”
You have to be quick, these fares are gone with the strike of midnight.
Kobo Elipsa review: An ereader and enote 2-in-1
The Kobo Elipsa makes a valiant attempt to bridge the gap between eReader and eNote. It doesn’t manage to excel at being one or the other as its big for an eReader, and slow for an eNote.
Amazon Prime Day: Best board game offers on Hasbro, MONOPOLY, Jenga
From children to teens and adults, Amazon has got you covered with these awesome board game deals.
Amazon Prime Day: Red-hot fashion deals on Bonds, Champion and more
Fashionistas can score sweet savings on Skechers shoes, Bonds everyday essentials and winter warmers from Champion.
Why has the Zip Co share price run out of steam?
Shares in BNPL provider Zip Co have jumped over 16% in the last month.
3 Virgin Australia sales to get you 50% off flights + 50% bonus points
Earn extra points for every $1 spent when you book these domestic flights before the end of the financial year.
Prime Day deal: $100 off Sony’s ‘Bose Killing’ Headphones
Get 33% off Sony WH1000XM3 Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones during Amazon Prime Day 2021. Here's how to get the deal before it disappears.
Amazon Prime Day best book deals for all ages: Up to 55% off
Snap up best-selling reads for the whole family with these great Australian Prime Day offers.
Ask an Expert