How to buy WPP AUNZ shares
Own WPP AUNZ shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
WPP AUNZ Limited is an advertising agencies business based in Australia. WPP AUNZ shares (WPP) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. WPP AUNZ has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $768.9 million.
How to buy shares in WPP AUNZ
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for WPP AUNZ . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: WPP. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until WPP AUNZ reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of WPP AUNZ . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
WPP AUNZ share priceUse our graph to track the performance of WPP stocks over time.
WPP AUNZ shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.185 - $0.71|
|50-day moving average||$0.6938|
|200-day moving average||$0.5006|
|Dividend yield||$0 (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.2672|
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy WPP AUNZ stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Is WPP AUNZ under- or over-valued?
Valuing WPP AUNZ stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of WPP AUNZ 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
WPP AUNZ 's EBITDA
WPP AUNZ 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $91.3 million (£0.0 million).
The EBITDA is a measure of a WPP AUNZ 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
WPP AUNZ financials
|Revenue TTM||$768.9 million|
|Operating margin TTM||7.58%|
|Gross profit TTM||$228.2 million|
|Return on assets TTM||2.5%|
|Return on equity TTM||-38.34%|
|Market capitalisation||$592.2 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
WPP AUNZ share dividends
We're not expecting WPP AUNZ to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have WPP AUNZ 's shares ever split?
WPP AUNZ 's shares were split on 23 April 2009.
WPP AUNZ share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, WPP AUNZ 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.185 up to $0.71. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while WPP AUNZ 's is 1.8638. This would suggest that WPP AUNZ 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
WPP AUNZ overview
WPP AUNZ Limited, together with its subsidiaries, provides marketing, content, and communications services in Australia and internationally. The company operates through four segments: Global Integrated Agencies, Large Format Production, Public Relations & Public Affairs, and Specialist Communications. Its services include advertising, content, media investment management, public relations and public affairs, branding, service design, platforms and applications, data management, marketing technology consulting, and systems integration services; and branding and identity, digital, e-commerce and shopper marketing, and production and specialist communications. The company was formerly known as STW Communications Group Limited and changed its name to WPP AUNZ Limited in May 2016. The company is headquartered in Millers Point, Australia. WPP AUNZ Limited is a subsidiary of WPP plc.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Robinhood stock from Australia
Robinhood is set to go public as soon as June. Here's what you need to do to buy in from Australia.
How to build a DIY Raspberry Pi arcade machine for retro gaming
We explain everything you need to make your own retro arcade machine, built around the super-flexible Raspberry Pi.
International money transfer services
Beat the banks, find the best exchange rates and avoid fees when you send money abroad from Australia.
How to sell shares in Australia
All the key info you need to know to sell shares you inherited or received as a gift.
How to buy Roblox (RBLX) shares from Australia
Steps to owning and managing Roblox shares.
How to invest in the Deliveroo IPO from Australia
Everything we know about the Deliveroo IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy WPP AUNZ shares
Steps to owning and managing Zebit shares.
How to buy WPP AUNZ shares
Steps to owning and managing CleanSpace shares.
Ask an Expert