How to buy WPP AUNZ shares | A$0.395
Own WPP AUNZ shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
WPP AUNZ Limited is an advertising agencies business based in Australia. WPP AUNZ shares (WPP) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.395 – a decrease of 3.66% over the previous week. WPP AUNZ has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $768.9 million.
How to buy shares in WPP AUNZ
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for WPP AUNZ . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: WPP. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until WPP AUNZ reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.395, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of WPP AUNZ . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
How has coronavirus impacted WPP AUNZ 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, WPP AUNZ 's share price has had significant negative movement.
Its last market close was $0.395, which is 31.30% down on its pre-crash value of $0.575 and 92.68% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.205.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of WPP AUNZ shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $608.70 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $686.96.
WPP AUNZ share priceUse our graph to track the performance of WPP stocks over time.
WPP AUNZ shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.395|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.185 - AUDA$0.635|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.3531|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.3003|
|Dividend yield||AUDA$0.05 (11.79%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.2672|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy WPP AUNZ stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
WPP AUNZ price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-14)||-3.66%|
|1 month (2020-09-21)||19.70%|
|3 months (2020-07-21)||31.67%|
|6 months (2020-04-21)||54.90%|
|1 year (2019-10-21)||-24.76%|
|2 years (2018-10-19)||-49.03%|
|3 years (2017-10-20)||-63.43%|
|5 years (2015-10-21)||-45.52%|
Is WPP AUNZ under- or over-valued?
Valuing WPP AUNZ stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of WPP AUNZ 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
WPP AUNZ 's EBITDA
WPP AUNZ 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $91.3 million.
The EBITDA is a measure of a WPP AUNZ 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
WPP AUNZ financials
|Revenue TTM||$768.9 million|
|Operating margin TTM||7.58%|
|Gross profit TTM||$228.2 million|
|Return on assets TTM||2.5%|
|Return on equity TTM||-38.34%|
|Market capitalisation||$336.6 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
WPP AUNZ share dividends
We're not expecting WPP AUNZ to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have WPP AUNZ 's shares ever split?
WPP AUNZ 's shares were split on 23 April 2009.
WPP AUNZ share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, WPP AUNZ 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.185 up to $0.635. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while WPP AUNZ 's is 1.6404. This would suggest that WPP AUNZ 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
WPP AUNZ overview
WPP AUNZ Limited, together with its subsidiaries, provides marketing, content, and communications services in Australia and internationally. The company operates through four segments: Global Integrated Agencies, Large Format Production, Public Relations & Public Affairs, and Specialist Communications. Its services include advertising, content, media investment management, public relations and public affairs, branding, service design, platforms and applications, data management, marketing technology consulting, and systems integration services; and branding and identity, digital, e-commerce and shopper marketing, and production and specialist communications. The company was formerly known as STW Communications Group Limited and changed its name to WPP AUNZ Limited in May 2016. The company is headquartered in Millers Point, Australia. WPP AUNZ Limited is a subsidiary of WPP plc.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert