How to buy Winmar Resources shares
Own Winmar Resources shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Winmar Resources Limited is an other business based in Australia. Winmar Resources shares (WFE) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. .
How to buy shares in Winmar Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Winmar Resources . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: WFE. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Winmar Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $N/A, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Winmar Resources . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
Winmar Resources share priceUse our graph to track the performance of WFE stocks over time.
Winmar Resources shares at a glance
|52-week range||AUDA$0.024 - AUDA$0.024|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||N/A|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Winmar Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Winmar Resources financials
|Gross profit TTM||$0|
|Return on assets TTM||0%|
|Return on equity TTM||0%|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Winmar Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Winmar Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Winmar Resources overview
Winmar Resources Limited, a junior mineral resources company, invests in, explores for, and develops mineral properties in Western Australia. The company holds a 70% interest in the Hamersley Iron project located in the Tom Price region of the Pilbara, Western Australia. The company is based in Surry Hills, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert