How to buy White Energy Company (WEC) shares
Learn how to easily invest in White Energy Company shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
White Energy Company Limited is a thermal coal business based in Australia. White Energy Company shares (WEC) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. White Energy Company has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $224,000. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in White Energy Company
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for White Energy Company . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: WEC. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until White Energy Company reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of White Energy Company . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- White Energy Company key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is White Energy Company stock a buy or sell?
- White Energy Company performance over time
- White Energy Company 's financials
- How volatile are White Energy Company shares?
- Does White Energy Company pay a dividend?
- Have White Energy Company shares ever split?
- Other common questions
White Energy Company stock price (ASX:WEC)Use our graph to track the performance of WEC stocks over time.
White Energy Company shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.092 - $0.15|
|50-day moving average||$0.1204|
|200-day moving average||$0.1211|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.019|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy White Energy Company stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
White Energy Company price performance over time
|1 week (2021-10-14)||3.85%|
|1 month (2021-09-21)||17.39%|
|3 months (2021-07-21)||-10.00%|
|6 months (2021-04-21)||35.00%|
|1 year (2020-10-21)||3.85%|
|2 years (2019-10-21)||48.35%|
|3 years (2018-10-19)||77.63%|
|5 years (2016-10-21)||83.67%|
White Energy Company financials
|Gross profit TTM||$138,000|
|Return on assets TTM||-24.02%|
|Return on equity TTM||0%|
|Market capitalisation||$104.6 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
White Energy Company share dividends
We're not expecting White Energy Company to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have White Energy Company 's shares ever split?
White Energy Company 's shares were split on a 1:20 basis on 20 February 2005. So if you had owned 20 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your White Energy Company shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 1900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for White Energy Company shares which in turn could have impacted White Energy Company 's share price.
White Energy Company share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, White Energy Company 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.092 up to $0.15. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while White Energy Company 's is 1.1576. This would suggest that White Energy Company 's shares are a little bit more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a slightly higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
White Energy Company overview
White Energy Company Limited engages in coal technology, coal mining, and exploration businesses in Australia, Indonesia, China, Singapore, South Africa, Mauritius, the United States, and the United Kingdom. It holds license for the Binderless Coal Briquetting technology, which processes poor quality coal into a higher quality product; and EL6566 tenements near Coober Pedy, South Australia. The company is headquartered in Brisbane, Australia.
Stocks similar to White Energy Company
White Energy Company in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy BITO ETF units | $43.28
Steps to owning and managing ProShares Bitcoin Strategy ETF units.
Why is the AMP share price looking up today?
Shares in the wealth management giant have been largely stable in the last 6 months.
How to invest in the Judo Capital Holdings IPO
Everything we know about the Judo Capital Holdings IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Allaggio Group IPO
Everything we know about the Allaggio Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Larvotto Resources IPO
Everything we know about the Larvotto Resources IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Vulcan Steel IPO
Everything we know about the Vulcan Steel IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Artrya IPO
Everything we know about the Artrya IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the 8 Au IPO
Everything we know about the 8 Au IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Radiopharm Theranostics IPO
Everything we know about the Radiopharm Theranostics IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
What has prompted the rebound in the Kogan share price?
The online retailer’s shares have lost more than half their value in the last 12 months.
Ask an Expert