How to buy White Cliff Minerals shares
Own White Cliff Minerals shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
White Cliff Minerals Limited is a gold business based in Australia. White Cliff Minerals shares (WCN) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. White Cliff Minerals has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $25,988..
How to buy shares in White Cliff Minerals
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for White Cliff Minerals . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: WCN. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until White Cliff Minerals reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.026, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of White Cliff Minerals . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- White Cliff Minerals key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is White Cliff Minerals stock a buy or sell?
- White Cliff Minerals performance over time
- Are White Cliff Minerals shares over-valued?
- White Cliff Minerals 's financials
- How volatile are White Cliff Minerals shares?
- Does White Cliff Minerals pay a dividend?
- Have White Cliff Minerals shares ever split?
- Other common questions
White Cliff Minerals share priceUse our graph to track the performance of WCN stocks over time.
White Cliff Minerals shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.002 - $0.035|
|50-day moving average||$0.0156|
|200-day moving average||$0.0104|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$0.004|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy White Cliff Minerals stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
White Cliff Minerals price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-15)||-7.14%|
|1 month (2020-12-23)||4.00%|
|3 months (2020-10-23)||-10.34%|
|6 months (2020-07-23)||100.00%|
|1 year (2020-01-23)||333.33%|
|2 years (2019-01-23)||116.67%|
|3 years (2018-01-23)||-76.10%|
|5 years (2016-01-21)||-86.56%|
Is White Cliff Minerals under- or over-valued?
Valuing White Cliff Minerals stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of White Cliff Minerals 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
White Cliff Minerals 's P/E ratio
White Cliff Minerals 's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 6x. In other words, White Cliff Minerals shares trade at around 6x recent earnings.
That's relatively low compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The low P/E ratio could mean that investors are pessimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're under-valued.
White Cliff Minerals financials
|Gross profit TTM||$25,988|
|Return on assets TTM||-14.81%|
|Return on equity TTM||-0.39%|
|Market capitalisation||$11.7 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
White Cliff Minerals share dividends
We're not expecting White Cliff Minerals to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have White Cliff Minerals 's shares ever split?
White Cliff Minerals 's shares were split on a 1:50 basis on 6 September 2018. So if you had owned 50 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your White Cliff Minerals shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 4900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for White Cliff Minerals shares which in turn could have impacted White Cliff Minerals 's share price.
White Cliff Minerals share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, White Cliff Minerals 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.002 up to $0.035. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while White Cliff Minerals 's is 2.7506. This would suggest that White Cliff Minerals 's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
White Cliff Minerals overview
White Cliff Minerals Limited engages in the exploration and development of mineral properties in Australia. It explores for gold, copper, nickel, and cobalt minerals. The company holds 100% interests in the Coglia Well, Coronation Dam, and Ghan Well cobalt and nickel projects located in the north-eastern goldfields of Western Australia, as well as the Ironstone and Laverton gold projects situated in Western Australia. It also owns a 100% interest in the Merolia nickel and copper project in Western Australia. The company was formerly known as White Cliff Nickel Limited and changed its name to White Cliff Minerals Limited in November 2011. White Cliff Minerals Limited was founded in 2007 and is based in Perth, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy White Cliff Minerals units | A$51.65
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy White Cliff Minerals units | A$52.8
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy White Cliff Minerals units | A$104.04
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy White Cliff Minerals units | A$24.04
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy White Cliff Minerals units | A$89.5
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy White Cliff Minerals units | A$16.94
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy White Cliff Minerals units | A$73.79
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy White Cliff Minerals units | A$51.56
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
How to buy White Cliff Minerals units | A$9.4
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares India Quality ETF units.
Ask an Expert