How to buy Westar Resources (WSR) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Westar Resources shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Westar Resources Limited is an other business based in Australia. Westar Resources shares (WSR) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Westar Resources has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $8.8 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Westar Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Westar Resources. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: WSR. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Westar Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Westar Resources. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
Westar Resources stock price (ASX:WSR)Use our graph to track the performance of WSR stocks over time.
Westar Resources shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.15 - $0.275|
|50-day moving average||$0.1727|
|200-day moving average||$0.2|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.01|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Westar Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Westar Resources price performance over time
|1 month (2021-07-02)||0.19|
|3 months (2021-05-04)||-13.64%|
Westar Resources financials
|Gross profit TTM||$0|
|Return on assets TTM||0%|
|Return on equity TTM||0%|
|Market capitalisation||$8.8 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Westar Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Westar Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Westar Resources overview
Westar Resources Limited explores for and develops gold mineral assets in Western Australia. The company holds interests in the Sandstone Projects comprising two granted exploration licenses - Gidgee North (E53/1920) and Gidgee South (E57/1055) covering approximately 255 square kilometers located northeast of Perth and north-northwest of Kalgoorlie; and Mount Magnet Projects consisting of two granted exploration licenses - Winjangoo (E58/536) and Coolaloo (E59/2329) covering an area of approximately 224 square kilometers situated in the Murchison Mineral Field proximal to the historical mining center of Mount Magnet. It also holds interests in the Southern Cross Projects comprising two granted exploration licenses - Mount Finnerty (E16/505) and Parker Dome (E77/2424) covering a total area of 60 square kilometers located in the Coolgardie and Yilgarn Mineral Field; and Pilbara Project that consists of 1 granted exploration license (E45/4997) (Opaline Well) covering approximately 67 square kilometers situated in the Pilbara Mineral Field. The company was incorporated in 2019 and is based in Perth, Australia.
Westar Resources in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the X2M Connect IPO
Everything we know about the X2M Connect IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Industrial Minerals (IND.AU) shares
Steps to owning and managing Industrial Minerals shares.
How to invest in the SSH Group IPO
Everything we know about the SSH Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Why is the CSL share price bouncing back?
Shares in biotech giant CSL are up 6% in the past year and have seen a bounceback over the last few sessions.
How to invest in the Iris Metals IPO
Everything we know about the Iris Metals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Damstra Holdings (DTC ↑15.5%), DDH1 (DDH ↑13.6%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Friday 23 July 2021.
How to invest in the Li-S Energy IPO
Everything we know about the Li-S Energy IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO
Everything we know about the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the TEK-Ocean Group IPO
Everything we know about the TEK-Ocean Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy HNC Coin (HNC) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Hellenic Coin (HNC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert