We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Westar Resources Limited is an other business based in Australia. Westar Resources shares (WSR) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Westar Resources has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $10.1 million.
How to buy shares in Westar Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Westar Resources. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: WSR. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Westar Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Westar Resources. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
Westar Resources share priceUse our graph to track the performance of WSR stocks over time.
Westar Resources shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.2 - $0.275|
|50-day moving average||$0.2203|
|200-day moving average||$0.227|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.01|
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Westar Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Westar Resources financials
|Gross profit TTM||$0|
|Return on assets TTM||0%|
|Return on equity TTM||0%|
|Market capitalisation||$10.1 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Westar Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Westar Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Westar Resources overview
Westar Resources Limited explores for and develops gold mineral assets in Western Australia. The company holds interests in the Sandstone Projects comprising two granted exploration licenses - Gidgee North (E53/1920) and Gidgee South (E57/1055) covering approximately 255 square kilometers located northeast of Perth and north-northwest of Kalgoorlie; and Mount Magnet Projects consisting of two granted exploration licenses - Winjangoo (E58/536) and Coolaloo (E59/2329) covering an area of approximately 224 square kilometers situated in the Murchison Mineral Field proximal to the historical mining center of Mount Magnet. It also holds interests in the Southern Cross Projects comprising two granted exploration licenses - Mount Finnerty (E16/505) and Parker Dome (E77/2424) covering a total area of 60 square kilometers located in the Coolgardie and Yilgarn Mineral Field; and Pilbara Project that consists of 1 granted exploration license (E45/4997) (Opaline Well) covering approximately 67 square kilometers situated in the Pilbara Mineral Field. The company was incorporated in 2019 and is based in Perth, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert