How to buy West Wits Mining (WWI) shares
Learn how to easily invest in West Wits Mining shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
West Wits Mining Limited is a gold business based in Australia. West Wits Mining shares (WWI) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. West Wits Mining has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $96.7 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in West Wits Mining
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for West Wits Mining . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: WWI. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until West Wits Mining reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of West Wits Mining . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
West Wits Mining stock price (ASX:WWI)Use our graph to track the performance of WWI stocks over time.
West Wits Mining shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.02 - $0.115|
|50-day moving average||$0.0818|
|200-day moving average||$0.0814|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.011|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy West Wits Mining stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
West Wits Mining price performance over time
|1 month (2021-07-06)||3.61%|
|3 months (2021-05-06)||2.38%|
Is West Wits Mining under- or over-valued?
Valuing West Wits Mining stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of West Wits Mining 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
West Wits Mining 's EBITDA
West Wits Mining 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $7.8 million (£0.0 million).
The EBITDA is a measure of a West Wits Mining 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
West Wits Mining financials
|Operating margin TTM||26200%|
|Gross profit TTM||$117,000|
|Return on assets TTM||-8.29%|
|Return on equity TTM||-16.41%|
|Market capitalisation||$96.7 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
West Wits Mining share dividends
We're not expecting West Wits Mining to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
West Wits Mining share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, West Wits Mining 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.02 up to $0.115. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while West Wits Mining 's is 0.4202. This would suggest that West Wits Mining 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
West Wits Mining overview
West Wits Mining Limited explores for and develops gold mining tenements in Western Australia and South Africa. The company primarily focuses on Witwatersrand Basin project located in Johannesburg, South Africa. It also holds interest in the Mt Cecelia project and Tambina gold projects in Pilbara, Australia. West Wits Mining Limited was incorporated in 2007 and is based in Melbourne, Australia.
Stocks similar to West Wits Mining
West Wits Mining in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the WAY2VAT IPO
Everything we know about the WAY2VAT IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Pearl Gull Iron IPO
Everything we know about the Pearl Gull Iron IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Zoom2u Technologies IPO
Everything we know about the Zoom2u Technologies IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Copper Search IPO
Copper Search is expected to go public . Here's how to buy in when the IPO launches.
How to invest in the Alvo Minerals IPO
Everything we know about the Alvo Minerals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Star Minerals Limited IPO
Everything we know about the Star Minerals Limited IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Heavy Mineral Limited IPO
Everything we know about the Heavy Mineral Limited IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the X2M Connect IPO
Everything we know about the X2M Connect IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Industrial Minerals (IND.AU) shares
Steps to owning and managing Industrial Minerals shares.
How to invest in the SSH Group IPO
Everything we know about the SSH Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Ask an Expert