How to buy West Wits Mining (WWI) shares
Learn how to easily invest in West Wits Mining shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
West Wits Mining is a gold business based in Australia. West Wits Mining shares (WWI) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian dollars. West Wits Mining has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $36.8 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in West Wits Mining
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for West Wits Mining . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: WWI. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until West Wits Mining reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of West Wits Mining . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
West Wits Mining stock price (ASX:WWI)Use our graph to track the performance of WWI stocks over time.
West Wits Mining shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.019 - $0.105|
|50-day moving average||$0.0266|
|200-day moving average||$0.0353|
|Dividend yield||$0 (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.002|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy West Wits Mining stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
West Wits Mining price performance over time
|1 week (2022-06-23)||0.022|
|1 month (2022-06-03)||-12.00%|
|3 months (2022-04-01)||-33.33%|
|6 months (2021-12-31)||-33.33%|
|1 year (2021-07-02)||-73.81%|
|2 years (2020-07-03)||4.76%|
|3 years (2019-07-03)||214.29%|
|5 years (2017-06-30)||22.22%|
West Wits Mining financials
|Operating margin TTM||1959.57%|
|Gross profit TTM||$-3,000|
|Return on assets TTM||-5.28%|
|Return on equity TTM||-16.85%|
|Market capitalisation||$36.8 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
West Wits Mining share dividends
We're not expecting West Wits Mining to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
West Wits Mining share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, West Wits Mining 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.019 up to $0.105. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta measures a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while West Wits Mining 's is 0.3414. This would suggest that West Wits Mining 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
West Wits Mining overview
West Wits Mining Limited explores for and develops gold mining tenements in Western Australia and South Africa. The company primarily focuses on Witwatersrand Basin project located in Johannesburg, South Africa. It also holds interest in the Mt Cecelia project and Tambina gold projects in Pilbara, Australia. West Wits Mining Limited was incorporated in 2007 and is based in Melbourne, Australia.
Stocks similar to West Wits Mining
West Wits Mining in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the Australia Sunny Glass Group IPO
Everything we know about the Australia Sunny Glass Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Kincora Copper (KCC) shares
Steps to owning and managing Kincora Copper shares.
How to invest in the Dragon Mountain Gold IPO
Everything we know about the Dragon Mountain Gold IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Arcadia Minerals (AM7) shares
Steps to owning and managing Arcadia Minerals shares.
How to buy Nexgen Energy (NXG) shares
Steps to owning and managing Nexgen Energy shares.
How to buy Keypath Education (KED) shares
Steps to owning and managing Keypath Education shares.
What are green bonds and how do they impact the world?
If you want to directly fund climate solutions a green bond is a great place to start. Here is how they work.
5 best ways to invest money in Australia in 2022
What's the best way to invest money in Australia? Find out about robo advisors, index funds, cryptocurrency and more in this guide.
How to buy EBR Systems (EBR) shares
Steps to owning and managing EBR Systems shares.
How to buy 5E Advanced Materials (5EA) shares
Steps to owning and managing 5E Advanced Materials shares.
Ask an Expert